Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm a white Arab/Turk

garloidcel

garloidcel

chronic boredom
★★★

You mad, currycels? You wish you were Arab/Turk like me. Even my sisters are white 10/10 stacies. I will have them bleached even further by marrying them off to a white Turk, and my progeny will be the whitest in the world. If you still doubt that I'm white, here's proof:
20220513 052105

Behold, pooskin pajeet subhumans, this is what real white skin looks like. You jelly?

That nigga's cope about "being white" always crack me up:feelsPop:

Damn I love being white.
By the way, keep in mind that foids are holes, if they meet a hot negroid dude, they don't mind in mixing their genes

someone mention his ass :feelskek::feelskek: i forgot his username

@Made in Heaven thoughts on this slander thread :feelsclown:

@Made in Heaven

he's posting white mena lolis to prove his point

holy madafaka that's some hairy hand jfl, that's definitely a Turk, lol

Wow, a subhuman bragging about its appearance.:feelsseriously:

Lol made in heaven delusional ass

View attachment 613256
You mad, currycels? You wish you were Arab/Turk like me. Even my sisters are white 10/10 stacies. I will have them bleached even further by marrying them off to a white Turk, and my progeny will be the whitest in the world. If you still doubt that I'm white, here's proof:
View attachment 613257
Behold, pooskin pajeet subhumans, this is what real white skin looks like. You jelly?

View attachment 613256
Who even are you? I dont think I've ever even interacted with you before
That nigga's cope about "being white" always crack me up:feelsPop:
It's not a cope. I constantly see Europeans who have darker skin color than me
@Made in Heaven thoughts on this slander thread :feelsclown:
Gotta love how they insist on degrading me by calling me an Arab, despite OP (I think) being an Arab himself. It's like he knows his race is inferior to mine.
he's posting white mena lolis to prove his point
?
holy madafaka that's some hairy hand jfl, that's definitely a Turk, lol
That's not hairy at all, lmao.:feelswhat: Just because north europeans barely have body hair that doesn't mean my hands are hairy.
Lol made in heaven delusional ass
>Nafri

Probably some of the darkest skin I've ever seen, if that hand is seen as "White" then Obama is a literal snowman.

Gotta love how they insist on degrading me by calling me an Arab, despite OP (I think) being an Arab himself. It's like he knows his race is inferior to mine.

?

That's not hairy at all, lmao.:feelswhat: Just because north europeans barely have body hair that doesn't mean my hands are hairy.

>Nafri
We laugh at you because your delusional ass is tragic ? I have met japs and Koreans and Afghans, :feelsXmas: whiter than some Spaniards or italians. We still don't refer to them as "white".

BTW your hands are definitely hairy

?

>Nafri

Mediterraneans are a hairy people, ever notice how all Chad's have no body hair at all? That's because it's universally seen as unattractive. Brutal Mediterraneanpill. :blackpill:

We laugh at you because your delusional ass is tragic ?
Youre just seething. Its very obvious
I have met japs and Koreans and Afghans, :feelsXmas: whiter than some Spaniards or italians. We still don't refer to them as "white".
Who is we, retard?

Koreans are monoloid so it doesn't count.

And yes white skinned afghans are 100% white because "white" means white skin + caucasion skull
20chai1
Colored Eyes 7

Brown Italians and brown Spanish are likewise not white
80326c8a 777d 4f2d 8666 5dd62995861b
Main qimg cc2492b8e39595f376534a508cce172e lq

BTW your hands are definitely hairy
Nah
Mediterraneans are a hairy people, ever notice how all Chad's have no body hair at all? That's because it's universally seen as unattractive. Brutal Mediterraneanpill. :blackpill:
Maybe for twink lovers:feelsugh: And again my body hair is very moderate.

Seethe bruh I cringe whenever I see you, because only you and your turkkin hold these views. Ask Europeans what they think of Turks

All I hear is kebab, muslims, not part of us . This is why I cringe at u

We as in the collective mankind refer to Turks as kebabs and or Asian not white

i wonder what do middle eastern incels look like

Turks are white and european

TIL that being white is undesirable @Made in Heaven
He's a coping nafri who probably has filthy nigger blood in his inbred veins, so he's seething that I'm taking pride in the fact that I'm white. He's also assblasted that turks ruled his nigger ass for 400 years.

Also he's such a liar. My family is not undesirable at all. My aunt in Norway is a high level doctor and she's so good at her job, the native norweigans won't even let her retire and keep begging her to stay and save white lives. My uncle in Australia own his own farm, my dad is a dentist, and my grandad back in 1940s Iraq was 6'2 blonde blue eyed chad that owned multiple homes. Even now I have plenty if family with brown/red/blonde hair and hazel/green/blue eyes

I'm just a genetic dead end because I was born 4 months premature. I'm retarded as fuck compared to ALL my relatives.

no u r nigger

Yes, birthplace is what matters, that's why turkeys are european, since turkey is located in europe
Place of birth is not ethnicity you brainlet. An African nigger born in France isn’t French he’s still a nigger :feelsclown:

Place of birth is not ethnicity you beainlet. A nigger born in France isn’t French he’s still a nigger :feelsclown:
I never said it was, I just said that it matters more than heritage.

Ethnicity is culturally related, so if he grew up in France and was born there, he is definitely french

Yea but you are cherrypicking people retard.Just because Indians put paler looking people in their shows doesn't mean all indians are pale
Where did I say all turks are pale? We're just not brown like indians or south Arabs. Most turks are similar in complexion to greeks and South Italians

Place of birth is not ethnicity you brainlet. An African nigger born in France isn’t French he’s still a nigger :feelsclown:
Did you know Mexicans have an entire phrase for bleaching themselves? It's some bullshit in Spanish but it's basically translates to "improvement of the race" jfl

Mongrel cope
''“Ethnicity” is linked with cultural expression and identification. However, both are social constructs used to categorize and characterize seemingly distinct populations. Ethnicities share a cultural background''

If he was born there and grew up there, then how is he not french? What's his nationality then?