Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a Volatile. Ask me anything

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Before I became a volatile, the apex predator of earth, I was a ricecel, then I become zombies because I got infected when raping dead stacies. I was choose to become volatie when I formed with other zombies in the hive. I still got no pussy though from stacy volatile. Ask me anything, I would give you guys details more about life before I become a zombie.

Would you give me a hug?

Lore: in 2025 when the virus has become rampant after escaping from GRE lab, most human in my country has turned into a zombie. There were only two million survivors residing in Selangor, it was due to the walls that covered the whole region.

I become an apex predator that has high intelligence, in Selangor there is still internet, fortunately. I was eating maggie Kari my other volatile friend made. I am still a hikikomori both in day and night, so they need to hunt for me. I love raping dead foid, my hobby is reading and archery.

With my newly found strength, I can parkour like a professional, it was fun but playing video games is better. Killing humans are too easy.

Before I became a volatile, the apex predator of earth, I was a ricecel, then I become zombies because I got infected when raping dead stacies. I was choose to become volatie when I formed with other zombies in the hive. I still got no pussy though from stacy volatile. Ask me anything, I would give you guys details more about life before I become a zombie.
when ER?

Pakatan Harapan control the city mostly. They are left political group that formed new military after the last civil war. They have estabalish lots of traps, I hate uv light and the worst is the electric fence or car trap because its noo noisy. My comfiness are soon disturbed when the suns go up.

I hate humanity and my favorite philosopher is schopenhauer, cioran, niezcthe, ligotti or lao tzu.

you are an incel :soy:

thanks to the electricity, I can finally go to kinokuniya, and read books there.

So long I have finished watchmen, the stranger, osamu dazai book, notes from underground, animal farm, 1984 and ligotti, schopenhauer and cioran books

Currently im playing for honor online mode with my buddies. I also love archery and with my immense strenght, I can shoot 100 miles away.

It's way past your bedtime, finsih your homework and go to sleep already

It's way past your bedtime, finsih your homework and go to sleep already
I dont really sleep, when I was a human though I always sleep. Killing humans and raping foids is fun as sport, so why need sleep?

I am the final catastrophe that cioran mention in his interview thus made me the nihilist prophecy. Humanity have finally went extinct and I rose over them, transcend any human can ever imagine.