Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a socially retarded quasi-autist but am not hideous, what's my best strategy for ascending?

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
20% humblebrag
So I'm probably around a 7 in the face and since I've been gymmaxxing for almost my entire adult life, my body is probably around an 8-8.5 and these are fairly conservative estimates. That being said, I have no game whatsoever, don't know how to approach foids or what to even say to them, as I seem to be constitutionally incapable of making small talk and am additionally someone who comes across as either on the spectrum or at the very least, profoundly eccentric. My strategy thus far has been reliance on online dating/hook-up websites and while my face isn't attractive enough to induce foids to match with me on Tinder, I am reasonably confident that at least some foids would be motivated by the reasonable aesthetic appeal of my physique, if only that. I have considered just walking around some low income neighborhoods near where I currently live shirtless and seeing if I can't get some poor white-trash sluts to gravitate towards me and ask to hook up. I don't know how many of the comrades on here are similarly situated to myself (decent aesthetic appeal but no social skills), but if you are, I would be extremely eager to hear whatever insight you may be able to offer. Thank you for reading brothers.

i probably mogg u, beeing handsome is a trucel trait, its all about low inhib and NT

Yawnnn another mentalcel :feelsjuice:

Poor souls does they also bully you cause you are tall aswell :(

What is this? :feelskek::chad:

i probably mogg u, beeing handsome is a trucel trait, its all about low inhib and NT
So what is the solution then for brocels like us? I think a combination of getting excessively drunk and/or taking benzos might at least alleviate some of the trepidation that I have going in to any sort of social dynamic where I'm expected to engage with foids. As you very presciently observe, high inhib is the most serious constraining factor for so many incels as there is really nothing you can do to mitigate it, besides getting retarded drunk or being fucked up on xanax.

So what is the solution then for brocels like us? I think a combination of getting excessively drunk and/or taking benzos might at least alleviate some of the trepidation that I have going in to any sort of social dynamic where I'm expected to engage with foids. As you very presciently observe, high inhib is the most serious constraining factor for so many incels as there is really nothing you can do to mitigate it, besides getting retarded drunk or being fucked up on xanax.
i do cocaine and get drunk every weekend and bang foids on clubs toilets

How tall? If what you say is true (tall, good looking, 7/10 face) then you wouldn't need social skills, foids would just jump on your dick and you'd be a CEO or some shit.

i do cocaine and get drunk every weekend and bang foids on clubs toilets
Oh I see you're trolling me, haha that took a minute for my autistic brain to assimilate

How tall? If what you say is true (tall, good looking, 7/10 face) then you wouldn't need social skills, foids would just jump on your dick and you'd be a CEO or some shit.
Only since you asked, I'm 6'3 but again, you have no idea how much of a constructive impediment being high inhib is unless you are high inhib yourself. It takes one to know one. Yes, I've had foids look at me when I'm shopping at Walmart or even when I'm in the gym wearing a tank top but what good does any of that do if I lack the means to be able to make a meaningful connection with them which itself is a prerequisite to fucking them? I might as well just become a rapist, since my victims would probably enjoy being raped by me and it would spare me having to make them laugh or whatever the fuck foids want socially.

7 would cause you to be approached so you are not 7

Only since you asked, I'm 6'3 but again, you have no idea how much of a constructive impediment being high inhib is unless you are high inhib yourself. It takes one to know one. Yes, I've had foids look at me when I'm shopping at Walmart or even when I'm in the gym wearing a tank top but what good does any of that do if I lack the means to be able to make a meaningful connection with them which itself is a prerequisite to fucking them? I might as well just become a rapist, since my victims would probably enjoy being raped by me and it would spare me having to make them laugh or whatever the fuck foids want socially.
Yep fakecel detected.

I might as well just become a rapist, since my victims would probably enjoy being raped by me and it would spare me having to make them laugh or whatever the fuck foids want socially.
:feelsthink::yes:

Look up the social godmode stack on looksmax.org and implement it yourself. It will kill your inhibition. Idk maybe you lack the energy to actually do something. If that's the case idk drink an energy drink.

projection, not everyone here is high inhib cuck like you
Please elaborate. I realize there is a vast repertoire of causation for inceldom but it seems to me that aesthetics can be compensated for in meaningful ways through surgical interventions and modifications of the physical morphology of the body whereas, if your personality is such that you are introverted and seemingly autistic, there is no functional redress other then getting debilitatingly drunk which itself would impede access to foids.

7 would cause you to be approached so you are not 7
I'm 43 years old so my age group is not one that is populated mostly by foids who tend to be overt in their mating strategies but rather by milfs and mature women who expect someone of my age to possess great sophistication and gravitas.

I'm 43 years old so my age group is not one that is populated mostly by foids who tend to be overt in their mating strategies but rather by milfs and mature women who expect someone of my age to possess great sophistication and gravitas.
that's impressive that you are still holding up well at 43, but i'm surprised you were never approached in your teens and twenties

Please elaborate. I realize there is a vast repertoire of causation for inceldom but it seems to me that aesthetics can be compensated for in meaningful ways through surgical interventions and modifications of the physical morphology of the body whereas, if your personality is such that you are introverted and seemingly autistic, there is no functional redress other then getting debilitatingly drunk which itself would impede access to foids.
Not everyone here is a tall, good looking mentalcuck like you. If getting drunk is the only thing you need to hook up with a foid that sure as hell seems easier than getting expensive surgery that’s not even guaranteed to fix your flaws not to mention LL which will fuck your knees up and make you recover for an entire year

that's impressive that you are still holding up well at 43, but i'm surprised you were never approached in your teens and twenties
I was a lanky, emaciated weakling and looked like I had just jumped the fence at Auschwitz until I was an undergrad and started spending a lot of time in the gym. I then put on an obscene amount of weight, became a fat fuck for about five years and then finally lost that weight and am down to what I would consider to be an ideal body mass index for a guy my size but it has been a long road. Also, the older you get and the more you languish in inceldom, the more it serves as confirmation that you are functionally unable to make the sort of social connection with foids that is necessary to convince them to fuck, so it is a feedback loop.

Not everyone here is a tall, good looking mentalcuck like you. If getting drunk is the only thing you need to hook up with a foid that sure as hell seems easier than getting expensive surgery that’s not even guaranteed to fix your flaws not to mention LL which will fuck your knees up and make you recover for an entire year
You're not paying attention to what I said. I clearly did not say that getting drunk is a means by which to ascend with foids. I recognize that it is a tactic that can be employed to mitigate the more conspicuous signs of autism but when you're that drunk, you lack sufficient motor skills and mental alacrity to be able to convince a foid that you are worthy of being fucked. The problem is that the threshold for drunkenness which is effective at concealing my social oddities is so high that by the time I get that drunk, I literally appear to be retarded.

You're not paying attention to what I said. I clearly did not say that getting drunk is a means by which to ascend with foids. I recognize that it is a tactic that can be employed to mitigate the more conspicuous signs of autism but when you're that drunk, you lack sufficient motor skills and mental alacrity to be able to convince a foid that you are worthy of being fucked. The problem is that the threshold for drunkenness which is effective at concealing my social oddities is so high that by the time I get that drunk, I literally appear to be retarded.
Blah blah just take some phenibut and go slay. That literally makes you drunk without the tipsiness

Blah blah just take some phenibut and go slay. That literally makes you drunk without the tipsiness
I've tried taking xanax and actually just took it last weekend at my giga-chad brothers wedding where I had to be the best many and speak in front of 200 people. I was apparently as eloquent and confident as the great Fuhrer Adolf Hitler himself and likewise made an effort to speak with random foids but none of it led to a positive outcome as I went home and languished in the loneliness of my bed afterwards while contemplating how many other lesser, weaker men would be getting their cocks sucked and fucking hot women that very night. Surely you see how my particular situation is one which justifies perhaps even greater outrage and hatred towards all of foidkind then others on here? Much like the noble and heroic ER, I deserve hot women but am denied by them by virtue of not being able to make them laugh or whatever the fuck you have to do.

I've tried taking xanax and actually just took it last weekend at my giga-chad brothers wedding where I had to be the best many and speak in front of 200 people. I was apparently as eloquent and confident as the great Fuhrer Adolf Hitler himself and likewise made an effort to speak with random foids but none of it led to a positive outcome as I went home and languished in the loneliness of my bed afterwards while contemplating how many other lesser, weaker men would be getting their cocks sucked and fucking hot women that very night. Surely you see how my particular situation is one which justifies perhaps even greater outrage and hatred towards all of foidkind then others on here? Much like the noble and heroic ER, I deserve hot women but am denied by them by virtue of not being able to make them laugh or whatever the fuck you have to do.
You’re not as good looking as you think. Maybe in the past you were but agepill hits us all

You’re not as good looking as you think. Maybe in the past you were but agepill hits us all
Yeah you're probably right about that. Is there any sort of ai facial analysis algorithm that is available online which can evaluate and then assign a numerical value to the attractiveness of ones face? I don't know how else to get an objective and accurate appraisal of my true aesthetic value.

Join hamas for best results

Join hamas for best results
I've been Jihad curious for a long time actually and have often fantasized about living in and fighting for the Caliphate with my brothers in arms in ISIS. Islam knows how to properly deal with foids and Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia would be my preferred places of domicile so I could just join the Taliban and rape as much as I wanted or the religious and morality police in SA and beat foids who dared to offend against the supreme laws of Sharia.

Yeah you're probably right about that. Is there any sort of ai facial analysis algorithm that is available online which can evaluate and then assign a numerical value to the attractiveness of ones face? I don't know how else to get an objective and accurate appraisal of my true aesthetic value.
Yeah there’s a whole bunch of ai sites out there that can rate you. I don’t really know how accurate they are, you could try asking for a rate on looksmax but something tells me you dont feel comfortable posting your pics on a public forum

On .org you can have your face rated. I can rate it as well if you trust me.
But yeah what I would do is I would make some type of online profile and then write to your preferred target audience. If it's young girls <20yo they all find me too old at age 26 basically so I doubt it would be better for you if you're older than that.
You can then make a profile with a believable mid tier normie and compare. I used the picture of a low tier normie like 3 years ago and I had decent interactions with women, better than the ones I had with my own pictures. => From which I deducted that my looks levels were below LTN, so basically truecel. That's one pretty accurate strategy I'd say. And be honest with yourself and maybe don't use your best pictures.

Btw howolddoyoulook.com is very accurate for estimating your age

Yeah there’s a whole bunch of ai sites out there that can rate you. I don’t really know how accurate they are, you could try asking for a rate on looksmax but something tells me you dont feel comfortable posting your pics on a public forum
Is there any such ai rating system that just applies to the body so that I wouldn't have to upload a face pic? And yes, you are precisely correct, my high inhibition in addition to my general paranoia are such that I would never publicly disseminate a picture of my face online.

Is there any such ai rating system that just applies to the body so that I wouldn't have to upload a face pic? And yes, you are precisely correct, my high inhibition in addition to my general paranoia are such that I would never publicly disseminate a picture of my face online.
I’m not sure. I had a quick search and there doesn’t seem to be any specifically for rating the body. You should just post your body pics online somewhere and get it rated that way, there’s no need to be paranoid about posting body pics unless you have some recognizable trait like a big scar or something

On .org you can have your face rated. I can rate it as well if you trust me.
But yeah what I would do is I would make some type of online profile and then write to your preferred target audience. If it's young girls <20yo they all find me too old at age 26 basically so I doubt it would be better for you if you're older than that.
You can then make a profile with a believable mid tier normie and compare. I used the picture of a low tier normie like 3 years ago and I had decent interactions with women, better than the ones I had with my own pictures. => From which I deducted that my looks levels were below LTN, so basically truecel. That's one pretty accurate strategy I'd say. And be honest with yourself and maybe don't use your best pictures.

Btw howolddoyoulook.com is very accurate for estimating your age
Thank you for the excellent advice comrade. I would ideally prefer a rating system that either relies exclusively on one body physique since I do think that is by far my strongest aesthetic attractor or one that combines the ratings or values for both the face and the body. Your strategy is a sensible one and I may very well implement it for myself. Thank you for the suggestion.

I’m not sure. I had a quick search and there doesn’t seem to be any specifically for rating the body. You should just post your body pics online somewhere and get it rated that way, there’s no need to be paranoid about posting body pics unless you have some recognizable trait like a big scar or something
OK where would you suggest I post my body pics? Are you talking about Facebook/Instagram or Tinder or what?

OK where would you suggest I post my body pics? Are you talking about Facebook/Instagram or Tinder or what?
Any social media you can think of. If foids or fellow gymbros aren’t commenting or hitting you up then you’re physique probably isn’t that aesthetically good either