Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm a shit user

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Rotting has considerably lowered my IQ,
I mostly post one liners now. I'm a motherfucking low iq user but I feel just at home around other iqlets in here.
This forum is a septic shit tank full of spergs, schizos and edgy zoomers.
Inceldom discussion is the new sewers.
Not a glimpse of sanity on this decaying shithole but who can't blame us outcasted subhumans for being mentally ill

Last edited:
I am calmer today.

There is pain when you are energized enough to enjoy STEM and cannot speak, however.

Nah, you're doing okay.

My cognitive ability is already seemingly quite low, especially in regards to mathematics; a descending ability to become motivated and put in effort to much of anything is quite certainly simply the effects of subhumanity, reducing your will to formulate such responses here... :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back