Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm a sexter (m) who handles various OF accounts with thousands of fans AMA"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/1d2gysr/im_a_sexter_m_who_handles_various_of_accounts/

What's the difference between an onlyfans sexter and a therapist? Both involve somebody pretending to care about you for money!

And even if you're not into being cared for...

Both love CBT too :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Cock and Ball Torture = Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

Last edited:
I've always wondered how much abuse somebody has to experience to get them to have fantasies like this.
And instead of helping them foids enable it and make money off it and pretend to be an innocent angel.

This is great. And the simps love it. Death to all simps and degenerate whores

I've always wondered how much abuse somebody has to experience to get them to have fantasies like this.
It's not the abuse which made them that way, but how they responded to the abuse.

Namely, they began masturbating to the stressful memories of being bullied, belittled, and cucked, which created and reinforced their sexual fetish(es) :dafuckfeels:

Ejaculation, of course, serves a stress-relieving purpose by releasing endogenous opioids, which creates a temporary emotional stability. Perversely, opioids are precisely what facilitate feelings of social attachment (love), and so these people get to the point where the only way they can feel interpersonal connection anymore is by replicating their intense, traumatic experiences.

The exact same thing is true for roasties who were raped, and developed a rape fetish.

And it also explains cases of young boys who get raped by an older man, and proceed to become a submissive homosexual.

Last edited:
Cock and balls torture :lul:

It's not the abuse which made them that way, but how they responded to the abuse.

Namely, they began masturbating to the stressful memories of being bullied, belittled, and cucked, which created and reinforced their sexual fetish(es) :dafuckfeels:

Ejaculation, of course, serves a stress-relieving purpose by releasing endogenous opioids, which creates a temporary emotional stability. Perversely, opioids are precisely what facilitate feelings of social attachment (love), and so these people get to the point where the only way they can feel interpersonal connection anymore is by replicating their intense, traumatic experiences.

The exact same thing is true for roasties who were raped, and developed a rape fetish.

And it also explains cases of young boys who get raped by an older man, and proceed to become a submissive homosexual.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Simps are a different species I'm telling you

Society treats all men and boys as that already, why would they do it to themselves?!

Serious question: How and why did you start that job? How much time did it took you per day?

Serious question: How and why did you start that job?
Well, it all started with a pinch of charm, a dash of wit, and a sprinkle of mystery. I realized I had a knack for captivating conversations, and what better platform than OnlyFans to put that talent to good use? It's like being the master of disguise in a virtual world, weaving narratives that leave gentlemen swooning. Plus, who doesn't enjoy a bit of playful banter with a touch of allure? It's like stepping into a role, playing the part of the enchantress behind the screen. It's been quite the journey, discovering the power of words to captivate and entertain.

Last edited:
Well, it all started with a pinch of charm, a dash of wit, and a sprinkle of mystery. I realized I had a knack for captivating conversations, and what better platform than OnlyFans to put that talent to good use? It's like being the master of disguise in a virtual world, weaving narratives that leave gentlemen swooning. Plus, who doesn't enjoy a bit of playful banter with a touch of allure? It's like stepping into a role, playing the part of the enchantress behind the screen. It's been quite the journey, discovering the power of words to captivate and entertain.
Sounds like chat gpt.

Did that Job get you any other benefits, like did the Foids at least gave you some ... benefits?