Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im a real subhuman

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
As you all know my friend sent my pictures to foids to rate me and they all gave me a 3/10 and made fun of me he did it to different foids at different times while they gave him a 8/10 so its official I'm subhuman asf but instead of crying over it I'm just gonna be even more misogynistic then I already was before :smonk: I truly believe I'm a 5 but if prime pussy is saying I'm a 3 then that means they all see me as subhuman

Can you send pics of your friend? They were probably overrating him because they know him.

Screen Shot 2022 01 29 at 103635 AM

I stopped revealing my face to foids long time ago

That's a great "friend" you've got there

That's a great "friend" you've got there
I don't know why he did that knowing I have a low self esteem and on the edge and told me on top of that

my frens never made fun of my looks
He doesn't make fun of my looks but I know he enjoys mogging me but he's never made fun of my looks only foids have he claims when they do he defends me but I'm incline to believe he laughs with them

all my frends are incel on the internet
I have like 3 freinds irl all sex Havers but only one is super attractive to foids and he's my best friend since childhood basically brother but a fear he's gonna cut me off when he graduates high-school because I'm the opposite of him so I'm thinking it would be best to cut him off b4 he does me since we are nothing alike and the older he gets the farther apart he'll drift btw I'm 20 he 17

As you all know my friend sent my pictures to foids to rate me and they all gave me a 3/10 and made fun of me he did it to different foids at different times while they gave him a 8/10 so its official I'm subhuman asf but instead of crying over it I'm just gonna be even more misogynistic then I already was before :smonk: I truly believe I'm a 5 but if prime pussy is saying I'm a 3 then that means they all see me as subhuman
You're human.

It's a simple matter of luck, and genetic recombination.