Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm a manchild

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I'm a 25 years old man playing pokemon games on my fisher price tablet. How did I reach this point? I'm doing the same thing I was doing 20 years ago as a kid.

Regressionmaxxing is ironically the way forward.

I am somewhat of a manchild but I'm too self aware to go full on I still watch cartoon like smash bros and Mario but if you saw me you wouldn't assume those things

I'm a 25 years old man playing pokemon games on my fisher price tablet. How did I reach this point? I'm doing the same thing I was doing 20 years ago as a kid.
Rather be a manchild than a souless wagecuck that has no hobbies

What's wrong with that? I am never giving up video games and anime.

What is a fisher price tablet?

I really hate the switch cause Nintendo holds all their franchises hostage in this console with no music, no themes, the worst storefront ever, the blandest UI I’ve ever seen, and sub ps3 level hardware

There is nothing wrong with that, soyciety just wants to make you feel like your life is over the second you turn 18 making you a “man child” in their eyes for not sitting in a cubicle like a good little goyim forever and ever

If only I could go back in time to be in your situation.

25 here to, brutal age.

That's why you incel you retard, how could you be watching anime and playing games at 25? Grow up. Go touch grass and live your life, shoot for your dreams, keep husling. Everything its possible after all

Idk how a grown ass man can enjoy kid games, man. It might be over for you but atleast go to gym or do something so you can save yourself the guilt and embarrassment. Don't listen to most of these guys they'll drag your ass into a hole where you can't escape