Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm a heterosexual male, but I hate foids.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
My mom just tried to verbally jump me, and I had to brush her off like a flea, old retired bitch.

I have to listen to my renting (lowest form of filth in the suburbs)-beaner Mexican invadER neighbors kid's and their annoying crying baby.

The beaneress across the street from me shat out two babies.

I'm surrounded by foids - and yet I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin.

I hate foids.

Praise Saint JD!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND9oW0VTIT4

I hate foids.
Its rational to hate parasites who want to ostracize you, devour your soul and destroy your life.

Last edited:
My mom just tried to verbally jump me, and I had to brush her off like a flea, old retired bitch.

I have to listen to my renting (lowest form of filth in the suburbs)-beaner Mexican invadER neighbors kid's and their annoying crying baby.

The beaneress across the street from me shat out two babies.

I hate foids.

Praise Saint JD!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND9oW0VTIT4

Brutal

Its rational to date parasites who want to ostracize you, devour your soul and destroy your life.
Kek, you know the saying, "All this watER and not a cup to drink it out of."

Death to normcucks who let billionaires and corporations bring this world into the hell that it is.

All they had to do was stop buying shit they didn't need, and stop believing things they were told on TV.
That's all they fucking had to do to prevent this.

All males can feel the evil foids give off

anyone who likes foids is a homosexual

Its rational to hate parasites who want to ostracize you, devour your soul and destroy your life.
God created a hole for Adam to stick his dick in and who serves him. Only problem is that this hole is a broken, lesser form of man which even the Greeks viewed as the harbingers of chaos. If even the ancients knew, then that's how problematic foids are, they need slavery and beatings to get back in line. IN MINECRAFT.