Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I could never trust a foid my age to be in a relationship, that’s one reason I like younger foids

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m sitting in my car right now, thinking about high school, and the truth is - I became a 32-year-old kissless virgin, because foids are disgusted by me.

If a foid likes a guy, she will make it insanely easy for him to approach. That magnetism is what separates incels from chads.

How the hell could I trust a foid in her 30’s? Back in high school they were all chasing after chad. The wealth that I accumulate as an adult should not be spent on a femgroid who gave her best years to chad, and now she wants a provider since she is old and fat.

Yeah don't go for post wall roasties who wasted their youth on chads

my lack of trust for foids started very young thanks to dumb slut moth er

reddit GIF

I like younger foids too, ones who are 13-18.
Problem is, that approaching, chatting her up and trying to get her to be your girlfriend is very difficult.
Most foids don't go out alone, they often go to very public places with their friends and their constantly surrounded by white knight cuck orbiters who will fight and die to defend them,

Most foids don't go out alone, they often go to very public places with their friends and their constantly surrounded by white knight cuck orbiters who will fight and die to defend them,
Whats the purpose to be that orbiter?

Whats the purpose to be that orbiter?
There is none.
I like younger foids too, ones who are 13-18.
Problem is, that approaching, chatting her up and trying to get her to be your girlfriend is very difficult.
legal screwing age in germany is 14-18 if you are under 18. and 18+ if you are yourself 18+ consider the fact that everybody I know other than myself at a frigging private school lost their vcard between 12-16 It's unironically over you won't find an 18yo girl thats a virgin or even just an 18yo that would want to be a tradwife either