Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a fuckin loser, why can't i not be accepted

that's an achievement. You have better stats than me and I've been doing it for years. Lol @ my genetics
Not an achievement bro, nobody gives af if you are jacked, it's not like I have a YouTube channel or compete in a sport. I'm gymcel for no reason lol. It would be an accomplishment if I competed in bodybuilding or powerlifting or even had a YouTube channel or became a personal trainer. And you use to gymcel? Don't blame your genetics, most people could get a good physique with proper programming and nutrition

Not an achievement bro, nobody gives af if you are jacked, it's not like I have a YouTube channel or compete in a sport. I'm gymcel for no reason lol. It would be an accomplishment if I competed in bodybuilding or powerlifting or even had a YouTube channel or became a personal trainer. And you use to gymcel? Don't blame your genetics, most people could get a good physique with proper programming and nutrition

yeah, I only stopped recently. It's my genetics, trust. My physique is good but I feel like I have to work much harder than most people for results.

because you're bragging about your height, frame and female attention

yeah, I only stopped recently. It's my genetics, trust. My physique is good but I feel like I have to work much harder than most people for results.

Lol I had to work hard to get my shit, for example my arms has always been dogshit and even though train 3times a week it's still not impressive aesthectic wise but in terms of size is good, but I feel you man, I feel like hard work beats genectics in some circumstances if the genetics fails to work hard

Lol I'm a black Muslim nigger living in a small town in the UK. I got personality disorders too. We similar af OP