Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a fuckin loser, why can't i not be accepted

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
Lol I'm subhuman faggot that frauds his pictures to look good, I'm a fucking loser

I m jobless

Carless

Friendless

Kissless virgin

And so many things at 21

And I actually have personality disorder diagnosed by the doctor

Yet people still harass me, because they think I'm Tyrone,

I'm subhuman trash and unstable mentally, how can I brag when I never experienced intimacy with the opposite sex, the only thing I brag about is my frame, you gotta to admit it's godlike, but that's not to the point,

All my life I was never accepted, I'm a black muslim nigger living in the whitest town of all time in the northern hempishlere I don't connect with anyone, and now people don't like me here, it's so sad, it puts tears in my eyes, people don't like me here, why???? Because you think I'm good looking I'm subhuman autistcel,

All my life I wanted friends, but yet people think I'm a troll, why I'm I hated here ????

WHYYYY

:trepidation::trepidation:

Why

What have I done, I'm very sensitive pussy mentalcel, why u bully me guys, why does everybody hate

I lied I'm repulsive to females, I'm subhuman ethnic,

I don't hate white people

I just envy that they have it easier in life

I hate niggers

But I love myself

Why

What's going on I'm going crazy

HehebnagsgvdhbAjvs

idk why do people hate you here? i don't follow low iq fakecel drama

Bullying means you're a weak ass mfer. You are a fckin huge m8

Welcome back buddy boyo.

Carless = Check

Friendless = Check

Kissless virgin = Check

lol, welcome back and don't ever do that gay shit again

Last edited:
>why can't i not be accepted

... because you're black, ya goofball

I missed you bro. What made you return?
How did the world treat you

I like you, bro.

well vman is gone so no one is gonna bully u from now on (unless he returns)

Haven't mentioned anything about gymceling in your first few posts back on Incels.me ? I'm disappointed in you.

Tenor 1

Same situation as you :(

ayy my niggas back
tenor.gif

The way you look and the way you come off in writing doesn't add up.

why does this feel like a LARP

why does this feel like a LARP

Because you would never imagine a big masculine black dude to be like this, but anything thing is possible in this fucked world

Because you would never imagine a big masculine black dude to be like this, but anything thing is possible in this fucked world

that's not what I mean. Are you the real Tellem?

Welcome back, not-Tyronelite.

What made you change your mind lol, I agree tho I'm not tyronelite

Just playing along, boyo.

I believe that you are a full-on involuntary celibate man. However I believe you're a huge-ass mentalcel.

I've seen your pictures, and let met say it to you again, you look pretty damn fine. Easily a 6/10. Your mind seems like a mess.

I'm fully convinced if you can get over your mental issues, you can get secks easily. Make of that what you will.

Just playing along, boyo.

I believe that you are a full-on involuntary celibate man. However I believe you're a huge-ass mentalcel.

I've seen your pictures, and let met say it to you again, you look pretty damn fine. Easily a 6/10. Your mind seems like a mess.

I'm fully convinced if you can get over your mental issues, you can get secks easily. Make of that what you will.

I wish I wasn't fucked in the head bro, I overheard my mom speaking to my sister about my mental health, she was saying to her he not changing and hates socializing, and mom told me she's thinking about sending me to my dad in Toronto, she says I needs father figure, and that I need to socialize and leave the house. I have a personality disorder that makes not want to interact with anybody in irl most of the time.

Go get your licenses man, I regret not getting mine earlier.

License to drive? I am not allowed to drive unless I get a second treatment and it's too stressful to do it while having school. It's also expensive as fuck here in Germany (Thousands of euros

I m jobless

This shit always confuses me, at the age of 10 I realized my life would be shit if I didn't get a job so I studied hard and got decent qualifications, how are you not able to get a job?

This shit always confuses me, at the age of 10 I realized my life would be shit if I didn't get a job so I studied hard and got decent qualifications, how are you not able to get a job?

I could but I don't want to wagecuck

Fuck all of you giving this fakecel a warm welcome back.

I like ya, bro. Even though we never even talked with each other I pretty much like anyone here ^_^

I could but I don't want to wagecuck
STFU then about being jobless, in the same way that nobody wants to hear a volcel bitch about not getting sex, nobody wants to hear a volbum bitch about being broke, you are choosing this, its disingenuous to list it among the other things.

you're 21.
I didn't have a car until 28.

dunno where u live OP but not having a car at 21 is NOT unusual nowadays

Lol I'm subhuman faggot that frauds his pictures to look good, I'm a fucking loser

I m jobless

Carless

Friendless

Kissless virgin

And so many things at 21

And I actually have personality disorder diagnosed by the doctor

Yet people still harass me, because they think I'm Tyrone,

I'm subhuman trash and unstable mentally, how can I brag when I never experienced intimacy with the opposite sex, the only thing I brag about is my frame, you gotta to admit it's godlike, but that's not to the point,

All my life I was never accepted, I'm a black muslim nigger living in the whitest town of all time in the northern hempishlere I don't connect with anyone, and now people don't like me here, it's so sad, it puts tears in my eyes, people don't like me here, why???? Because you think I'm good looking I'm subhuman autistcel,

All my life I wanted friends, but yet people think I'm a troll, why I'm I hated here ????

WHYYYY

:trepidation::trepidation:

Why

What have I done, I'm very sensitive pussy mentalcel, why u bully me guys, why does everybody hate

I lied I'm repulsive to females, I'm subhuman ethnic,

I don't hate white people

I just envy that they have it easier in life

I hate niggers

But I love myself

Why

What's going on I'm going crazy

HehebnagsgvdhbAjvs

I thought u left the site. Y u back?

I have no accomplishments compared to most people here. Feels bad man