Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im a cock and i hate myself

musicel

musicel

Recruit
★★
every day a Femoids studys together with me for this test coming up next week. pure Suicide fuel. she Talks Abort her boyfriend, her fats girlfriend whoring around and her chat dancing Coach and how he touched her the other day. you ask me why im doing this? Because im a sick fuck and this is my only Option to bei next to a Femoid for a few hours. but i will never ever compiliment her. thats my last bit of dignity i have left.

this is my only Option to bei next to a Femoid for a few hours

I know exactly what are you talking about... its sad but true. I orbited so many femoids during years, just to be near a vagina... its completely humilliating, its fucking disgusting, a self-steem destroyer... At least, If you keep some social relations, maybe you can get something, who knows. I gave up years ago. Cant be a cuck now even if i want to. But maybe you should keep trying. This place should be your last resource. Good luck.