Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate Foids

subhumangnome

subhumangnome

165cm manlet. It never began. Hate all Foids
-
Saw a stupid Whore in the gym today working out in her tight leggings looking at her ass in the mirror while her tallfag boyfriend stood next to her and they were smiling at each other. I cant even imagine how casual and normal this must be for them. I died inside and imagined in my head how I would smash both of their heads between plates.
This is why I hate going out. Moments like this remind me of my inferiority and that im a Subhuman.

Meanwhile hypergamy is a thing. Meanwhile i know somebody who is NEET, smokes weed all day and does fuck all. He has a gf because of his looks and his big dick. He doesnt want to work because his parents are rich and he will inherit money anyways (his exact words). It's just over. I hate this world.

I died inside and imagined in my head how I would smash both of their heads between plates.
Sadly with our cucked laws you'd go to prison for that (despite them deserving that tenfold)