Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a "chad" online but an incel irl

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
if you know what I mean. Im good at sounding badass, chad-ish, and tough online but irl Im just a weakling that stutters alot and gets anxiety over the smallest things :feelscry:

I think that this is why the whole "he's literally me" kind of stuff exists: Mentally, we identify with a lot of these characters resilience, strength, etc.

I think that this is why the whole "he's literally me" kind of stuff exists: Mentally, we identify with a lot of these characters resilience, strength, etc.
wise quote

ban this guy.

i'm incel online and offline

fakecel if you aren't incel everywhere

Im a voicecel so im also incel online (over voice)
Im only chad over text

Im a voicecel so im also incel online (over voice)
Im only chad over text
yeah I would never do a voicechat with my online brocels it would be cringefuel for myself

Sounding chaddish = good personality?

if you know what I mean. Im good at sounding badass, chad-ish, and tough online but irl Im just a weakling that stutters alot and gets anxiety over the smallest things :feelscry:
you are just an incel, there's no online in real life

Stuttering is so fucking brutal man

It's over. Your genetics don't allow you to be chad irl. Your personality can't be expressed IRL