Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a 33 year old virgin

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I don't know why I'm still here, fuck everyone who is not a virgin, I hope all of you fornicators get raped by pitchforks for an eternity in hell

33 you have money for all the whores move to colombia fake cel I'm broke and ugly... but I feel you sorry for your situation

33 you have money for all the whores move to colombia fake cel I'm broke and ugly... but I feel you sorry for your situation
Fuck that I have severe social anxiety how can I move to a different country when I'm anxious every time I go out just to get groceries

Go eat rice , Chico. It’s already giga ogre for you, mang

Respect to an eldercel

31yo virgin here, it's rough

If you havent ascended by now, ur life is already giga ogre. Just go eat rice, mang
What do you mean "go eat rice", I eat alot of rice at my local asian restaurant, mang

What do you mean "go eat rice", I eat alot of rice at my local asian restaurant, mang
On 2nd thought, dont eat rice and keep enriching us rices, Chico

It's up to you to get on a dating app and set the location to the Philippines and start saving for a round trip plane ticket. Good luck