Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'I'm 90% sure my friend used me to get over a dude and I can't help but feel angry'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the most heinous cat
★★★★★

Foid does foid things

ITcels respond:

'Foids never lead anyone on'

Yeah, wrestling spontaneously seems like a normal friendship, if your friend's name is John Cena

Typical ITcel robotically responding 'but they don't owe you anything' for no reason

There is no worse feeling than being lead on by a foid. Pretty sure the :redpill::soy: term is emotional tampon.

A non Chad should never ever be a friend with a foid. Foids have tried to rope me in as a beta orbiter friend, I just subtly stay distant

I feel bad for that guy if he came on here and talked about it I'd accept him as a brocel.

A non Chad should never ever be a friend with a foid. Foids have tried to rope me in as a beta orbiter friend, I just subtly stay distant
Yeah it's terrible. Women are obsessed with orbiter collecting.

Women are obsessed with orbiter collecting.
:blackpill:

It raises their self-esteem and social capital. The larger her circle of orbiters, the more access to resources she has. Problem with her computer? Two dozen blue pilled incels on her faceberg will gladly take a day off work to help her in the sad fucking hope that she will find them attractive and date them. Problem with her plumbing? Same shit, but probably less dudes to help her.

Typical ITcel robotically responding 'but they don't owe you anything' for no reason
:feelskek:

Why do they flip back to that response everytime irrespective of the context? I’m starting to genuinely believe that that sub might be filled with just bots or paid shills to keep the whole incel shaming thing relevant otherwise, there’s just no way. These people sound inhuman to me.

Yeah it's terrible. Women are obsessed with orbiter collecting.
Yup. It boosts their ego and self-esteem levels (Tinder is therapeutic to them), so when men pose a threat to take that away from them, they start panicking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back