Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm 6ft tall and I want leg lengthening surgery

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
I'm 6 ft tall (6'1 in shoes) and I'm tired of feeling like a manlet. All I want in my life is LL surgery so I can be 6'5 and be treated as a demigod wherever I go.

Any other 6ft+cels want to increase their height or am I the only one?

You're too far gone tbh

Will you stop making fun of manlets? Your other thread was brainlet tier, too. You're tall, is literally is not height that's your problem. Be glad you're not 5'4 truecel because you'd need a 10/10 model face to compete with 6ft 5/10 guys. :feelsohh:

Will you stop making fun of manlets? Your other thread was brainlet tier, too. You're tall, is literally is not height that's your problem. Be glad you're not 5'4 truecel because you'd need a 10/10 model face to compete with 6ft 5/10 guys. :feelsohh:

Yeah, height isn't my #1 problem (obviously my face and the fact that I'm a total framelet are bigger issues) but it definitely would be nicer to be 6'5.

'Tall' is relative. If you lived in a place where the average guy in his 20's is 6ft, then no you're not 'tall'.

Even a 5'8 whitecel would be considered 'tall' in a manlet country like the Philippines.

Tall and manlet and relative, not absolute terms.

Be glad you're not 5'4 truecel
Cope.

It'd be like me saying that 'be glad you're 5'4 while you live in the west and not a 5'4cel living in Somalia'.

Become a joggler! You will mog everyone!
Lou johnson 1

same bro

I don't think I have the balls to do it though. I would honestly rather look physically threatening than have a good looking face.

Last edited:
Below 6 feet is death senatence

Nglngl

is this a meme post...please tell me ur larping

what you need is to surgerymaxx. youre just too ugly even at 6ft

height isn't your problem.

Fucking tall fags always pulling the legs of us manlet subhuman.
I have said this before um saying this again
Tallcel=Fakecel unless your face is totally fucked.

Fucking tall fags always pulling the legs of us manlet subhuman.
I have said this before um saying this again
Tallcel=Fakecel unless your face is totally fucked.
My face is totally fucked

Glad you will become a lanklet in a wheelchair you fag. KYS
true for the most part.

"CUCKHOLD"

from Tyrone's sperm, right?
I knew it would trigger islamcucks. Your wife is blowing Abdul cocks as we speak

Get leg shortening surgery. :feelsokman: