Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m 6’2 and I’m getting heightmogged when I go outside

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
I didnt know turkish guys were that tall :worryfeels:

Brutal. So i probably cant even JBW in turkey. Im 5'11
Of course not , you have to look like a Swedish Chad , Turkey is one of the worst places in the dating market

St hamuud said "7'0 will be the minimum requirements to have sex" something like this

Last edited:
reminder to report anyone who mentions their height if they are over 6'1". Fucking tallfags cant help but remind us of their status at any given moment. fuck off
this.

Of course not , you have to look like a Swedish Chad , Turkey is one of the worst places in the dating market
Damn. Turkish girls are pretty cute though, and probably the same tier as eastern european girls so that sucks

Damn. Turkish girls are pretty cute though, and probably the same tier as eastern european girls so that sucks
Not exactly , the bitches who go out are hot , just like the guys who you see outside are either chads or chadlites, ugly people rarely go out in Turkey, it’sprobably much worse than USA or every different country
The reason why Turkish girls are cute isn’t cuz every one of them are, it’s cuz ugly ones don’t go out
No

Not exactly , the bitches who go out are hot , just like the guys who you see outside are either chads or chadlites, ugly people rarely go out in Turkey, it’sprobably much worse than USA or every different country

The reason why Turkish girls are cute isn’t cuz every one of them are, it’s cuz ugly ones don’t go out

No
In netherlands there are a lot of turkish girls and they are definitely not the same tier as dutch girls. They get excluded to some degree, just like refugee girls, but some are cute

In netherlands there are a lot of turkish girls and they are definitely not the same tier as dutch girls. They get excluded to some degree, just like refugee girls, but some are cute
Yeah those cute ones always find some Chad