Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m 6’2 and I’m getting heightmogged when I go outside

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
What the fuck is this? Back then at least I can feel good about this but now I’m like average or below average, every young fag is like a pro basketball player

I feel you ugly short bros

i don’t respect short good looking guys cuz they are not incels like us

Are you just trying to troll us?

do you live in the Netherlands like me? If not I don't believe you.

Go fuck yourself fake cel, you live life on easy mode

6'2= king of the manlets @Notorious Inkler

??? How tf am I fake if I’m here and much much ugly? You seriously think being tall will help you if your ugly?
You know Todd thunder cuck is taller than me and very ugly truecel like me, you are such a low iq guy rip

What the fuck is this? Back then at least I can feel good about this but now I’m like average or below average, every young fag is like a pro basketball player

If it‘s true you are indeed mentally lost. Lot of retarded fakecels here.

I'm 5'10-5'11 and where I live that's just about the average height for men my age. And as we know being average height doesn't cut it, especially if you can't compensate in other ways.

If it‘s true you are indeed mentally lost. Lot of retarded fakecels here.
How tf am I fakecel??? You seriously think it’s any different if you’re ugly ??:feelskek::feelskek: Man you are the retards here cuz you think being tall is fakecel, you’llget eaten alive if you lived as me for one day

Maybe all people become tallfags. I see giants everyday, boomers range a lot in height, while younger generations are really tall, its really rare to see a guy between 20-40yo who doesnt heightmog me by head.

I'm 5'10-5'11 and where I live that's just about the average height for men my age. And as we know being average height doesn't cut it, especially if you can't compensate in other ways.
Yeah agreed , you have to have a good face

??? How tf am I fake if I’m here and much much ugly? You seriously think being tall will help you if your ugly?

You know Todd thunder cuck is taller than me and very ugly truecel like me, you are such a low iq guy rip
He's A Slob, you think women are supposed to flock to you looking shyt how about clean yourself up. 6 '2 theres no excuses to not be drawing in pussy

Maybe all people become tallfags. I see giants everyday, boomers range a lot in height, while younger generations are really tall, its really rare to see a guy between 20-40yo who doesnt heightmog me by head.
Yeah young people are ridiculously tall

Don't mention your height here, all the dicklets will get triggered. I live peacefully as I don't know my height, that's how much I care about myself.

He's A Slob, you think women are supposed to flock to you looking shyt how about clean yourself up. 6 '2 theres no excuses to not be drawing in pussy
Holy shit that is the most bluepilled bullshit I’ve ever read :feelskek: you think I’ma fat slob who looks like Chris Chan ??? Bro I’m doing all these things and it doesn’t help in any way just like @Rhaast here ,tallcels are truecels
Don't mention your height here, all the dicklets will get triggered. I live peacefully as I don't know my height, that's how much I care about myself.
Yeah lol ,a lot of idiots here

I can understand why manlets get pissed. Automatically if you are 5'3 it never began for you. But I'm pretty sure whatever it is. It's over for all men no matter how much we try. This universe is the devil's cauldron

Your average at least I am not short brag thread lol

I can understand why manlets get pissed. Automatically if you are 5'3 it never began for you. But I'm pretty sure whatever it is. It's over for all men no matter how much we try. This universe is the devil's cauldron
Yeah you actually think it’s better in any way , but it’s really not ,the requirements is very high ,also there is no handsome Manlet if he’s handsome , they are short and ugly,being tall will Change nothing having the same face
It's over for all men no matter how much we try.
Over for non chads

I was at an theme park yesterday, and I still got mogged at 5'11

I do and I’m still here ? Can’t you get it ?
I was at an theme park yesterday, and I still got mogged at 5'11
Dude I’m getting mogged at 6’2

im about your height. u can mog them with a good frame

Yeah for short guys is over by default, that doesnt mean all tall guys have it great, many factors can fuck up a persons look. I agree this world is a fucked up hellhole. I have no idea what drives most people.

Holy shit that is the most bluepilled bullshit I’ve ever read :feelskek: you think I’ma fat slob who looks like Chris Chan ??? Bro I’m doing all these things and it doesn’t help in any way just like @Rhaast here ,tallcels are truecels

Yeah lol ,a lot of idiots here
These faggots unironically think we choose to rot here instead of ascending :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah for short guys is over by default
Not if they are handsome
These faggots unironically think we choose to rot here instead of ascending :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lol exactly ,they also think we are mentalcels :feelskek: theseidiots think height is law but itis much more like money and face

imagine being 5'5 like me
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

How tf am I fakecel??? You seriously think it’s any different if you’re ugly ??:feelskek::feelskek: Man you are the retards here cuz you think being tall is fakecel, you’llget eaten alive if you lived as me for one day
Why are you complaining then about getting heightmogged if your height is not the problem at all?

Why are you complaining then about getting heightmogged if your height is not the problem at all?
I need to be taller ,six two doesn’t do shit

No height for our faces.

Height is the least of your concerns with a face that ugly.

You're 6'2, wow, are you white?

reminder to report anyone who mentions their height if they are over 6'1". Fucking tallfags cant help but remind us of their status at any given moment. fuck off

reminder to report anyone who mentions their height if they are over 6'1". Fucking tallfags cant help but remind us of their status at any given moment. fuck off
??? In my 8k posts I never did that you little idiot ,tallcels are the kings and truecels