Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m 5’8 at 15, but haven’t grown a millimetre in over a year.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Try being 5'3 at 20 and have baby fat

I'm leechmaxxing off my parents for as long as possible.

I'm 5'5 and 17. I don't mog anyone in this thread.
Protip: save the money you get from your parents and go to college or uni. Then you wont be older than your classmates and you actually have a future because you cant leech of your parents forever

Protip: save the money you get from your parents and go to college or uni. Then you wont be older than your classmates and you actually have a future because you cant leech of your parents forever
I guess, but I'm also gonna try get autismbux and NEET from that.

(I'm legit diagnosed, none of that fake 6'1 chadlite "mentalcel" shit)

I guess, but I'm also gonna try get autismbux and NEET from that.

(I'm legit diagnosed, none of that fake 6'1 chadlite "mentalcel" shit)
I don't know about the laws in your country, but even with an autism diagnosis they are probably going to force you to work. Even if you get something it will only be enough to pay rent and eat shitty food, so you will do nothing all day and have a life of misery

If you don't so anything all day you might as well take up a study or work on some project that you enjoy

most guys stop growing 15-17, unlike what a lot of people tell you

Everyone who tells you to leave the forum is a bluepilled faggot

yes, growth plates close somewhere between 15 and 16.

Imagine being 5’5 (my height) your height is okay you’re like a few inches away from average height unless you live in Europe or some shit while I have the height of a femoid,but it’s over for having a recceding hairline at 15 :cryfeels: you should hop on finasteride if you haven’t already OP

Last edited:
I'm 19 and my plates have closed, so it's over for me. I'm pretty short compared to people around me

Goddamn. Must be a larp. 5'4" at 14 and stopped growing... Dude you're totally fine. Not chad level sure but sure as hell not over