Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 35 years old now and I spent my saturday modding Hitman 2 so that 47 has the face from 2016 rather than the 2018 version

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is how sad my life has become. I spent all day modding Hitman 2 so that Agent 47 has the face texture he has from the Hitman 2016 game (they replaced it with a crappy version of the face in Hitman 2).

It looks way better but the only problem is the guy is now the epitome of a gigachad. Makes Meeks look like he should be posting here. Looking at his face all day and then looking in the mirror is depressing. But at least I get to play life as a chad now even if it isn't real.

Srill better than LDARing.

Srill better than LDARing.
True. The bad part of it though is that video game developers can truly create perfect male faces in great detail so when you look at a face like this and then look at your own it clearly highlights how opposite your own features are from a perfect looking face.

Hitman was my childhood. You have my respect op. Blood money was the sheit.

Gargantuan cope, JFL at that roundy bald head.

Hitman was my childhood. You have my respect op. Blood money was the sheit.
Thanks man. We need our hobbies. Have you played the new games - 2016 and 2018? They are very good if you like the old ones and are very similar to Blood Money too.

In 2016 they made 47 a new version who was a younger, male model gigachad type whereas in Hitman 2 they tried to make him an older less chad type who looked like this:-

Still looked good but not as good as the 2016 47 hence why I have changed it. I hate living real life as a non chad so I don't want to do the same during my gaming time ha.
Brutal. It's over.

Yep, just be the 2016 version of Agent 47 bro.

Last edited:
Well you must be a man made out of gold, to be able to do this smancy pancy high IQ computer stuff.

Would you have roped by now if you had found this forum ~12yrs ago?

Thanks man. We need our hobbies. Have you played the new games - 2016 and 2018? They are very good if you like the old ones and are very similar to Blood Money too.

In 2016 they made 47 a new version who was a younger, male model gigachad type whereas in Hitman 2 they tried to make him an older less chad type who looked like this:-

View attachment 110262

Still looked good but not as good as the 2016 47 hence why I have changed it. I hate living real life as a non chad so I don't want to do the same during my gaming time ha.
I'll be honest. Haven't played hitman since 4 years. Sometimes I watch walk-throughs and follow on the lore of the story and comics. Not a fan of the new series. although. I the direction the story is heading with shadow client, Diana and 47 past.

Only played 2016.Seemed pretty good.

So to make up for balding, you need a god tier perfect bone structure and blue eyes.

Love the game. It's a bliss after horrible Absolution. Also it's great that the game has its own persona. Even though Blood money is my favourite, I'm glad that they didn't just made Blood money 2.

This is what man has become... One man is farming a shiny Mewtwo, another one is listening to a Digimon opening and the other one is modding Hitman 2. In other words, it is pretty much over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back