Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 30 and afraid of dying alone because of my appearance am I ugly?

JFL, that entire sub is just a bunch of chadlite/normie tier people fishing for compliments.

"OH MY GOD GUYS IM SO UGLY PLEASE TELL ME IM UGLY (but please really tell me I'm handsome!)" >spends 20 minutes to take a good angled selfie, puts filter on it, then posts it on the reddit

Bonus points if it's a foid who does it and all the orbitters in the comments soy out and go "NOOO YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL!!"

BBC is overrated. Which is the point of having a BBC if foids won't even do you a blowjob because you are fucking manlet?
I have a BBC and the only people who told me that I have it are whores due to my height, something that I can't change .:fuk:
It depends on the area, I think. The less BBC among you, the less competitors you have. Besides, in this case, fucking prostitutes can be cool, since they really like your cock. And also there's a chance you can find a girl on the Internet. Some girls just like BBC and don't give a fuck about your height and face (if you're not extremely ugly or short, i.e. 1-2/10 or 5'2").
counterpoint: he looks like he's at least 40 but he's only 30.
Yeah, that's a common thing for guys like him. It is what it is.