Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 30 and afraid of dying alone because of my appearance am I ugly?

He looks brutal plus he's a BBC.
So, he mogs me. I think he can get laid.

OogaBoogamaxxer tbh

At this point he should not be afraid of dying.

i feel for the guy :feelscry:

nearly 300 comments and nobody has told him to find a hobby. astonishing.

My nigga looks 50

It’s over for him

Welcome to the die alone club buddy boyo!

THIS IS THE NIGGA THAT CLAPPED GUTS’ CHEEKS WHEN HE WAS A KID :worryfeels:

@Caesercel @ergophobic @Aadi @AlexanderTheGreat11 @GripMaxxing @ThoughtfulCel @N-Digger @ASS_F @Broly @tulasdanslos @Lizardman @BigMorons @Gymcelled @thespanishcel @the black dog @Capable_Onion @Byronic Incellino @Unsaveable @Watercel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Transcended Trucel @To koniec @PotatoTomato @Over_this_Life @Philosophycel @Tenshi @NaserOric @kikecel @Ping And Pong @CarelessSailor @TheSecondComing @weirdguy22 @Lux @Mrpvolts @Gyros_Pretcel @Grothendieck @BottomSubhuman @Shin no Shi @OwlGod @Wagiecel @Iwanttolive @unsettling @Joelossus @zangano1 @Ecstasy @l33tbl0k3 @TheBasedCel @Daydreamincel @MartinLutherCoon @Swimcell @crestfallencel @modern_grendel @ColdLightOfDay @MountainGorilla @AlwaysHungry @Words2_live_bye @Emba @Koruga @beta_max @FidelCashflow @LastGerman @mylifeistrash @Sparrow’s Song @GoffSystemQB @BlkPillPres @BummerDrummer @pp183 @Animecel2D honest thoughts on this matter?

View attachment 446008 View attachment 446009

View attachment 446010 View attachment 446011 View attachment 446012 View attachment 446014 View attachment 446015 View attachment 446016 View attachment 446017

@Caesercel @ergophobic @Aadi @AlexanderTheGreat11 @GripMaxxing @ThoughtfulCel @N-Digger @ASS_F @Broly @tulasdanslos @Lizardman @BigMorons @Gymcelled @thespanishcel @the black dog @Capable_Onion @Byronic Incellino @Unsaveable @Watercel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Transcended Trucel @To koniec @PotatoTomato @Over_this_Life @Philosophycel @Tenshi @NaserOric @kikecel @Ping And Pong @CarelessSailor @TheSecondComing @weirdguy22 @Lux @Mrpvolts @Gyros_Pretcel @Grothendieck @BottomSubhuman @Shin no Shi @OwlGod @Wagiecel @Iwanttolive @unsettling @Joelossus @zangano1 @Ecstasy @l33tbl0k3 @TheBasedCel @Daydreamincel @MartinLutherCoon @Swimcell @crestfallencel @modern_grendel @ColdLightOfDay @MountainGorilla @AlwaysHungry @Words2_live_bye @Emba @Koruga @beta_max @FidelCashflow @LastGerman @mylifeistrash @Sparrow’s Song @GoffSystemQB @BlkPillPres @BummerDrummer @pp183 @Animecel2D honest thoughts on this matter?
20% for you

you gonna get raped

View attachment 446010 View attachment 446011 View attachment 446012 View attachment 446014 View attachment 446015 View attachment 446016 View attachment 446017

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

:feelswhat:

better put him in a cage he looks like a level 99 green bald orc i found in orgrimmar

maxresdefault.jpg

Prison rape ass nigga

donovan's most based person in berserk, make little chad has ptsd when touched by other people :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Before I saw the picture I thought it was going to be a female who was Chad only.

Damn now we know why he had to turn to Guts

that niggerape can thugmaxx if he wanted. He has the beard. He can absolutely just act like a thug and all the black cunts will be thrown at him (which is fine. I don't think anyone here actually wants to touch a black foid).
Black foids = Fat ghetto hoods foids

Liberal Skinny Black foids are waving BLM signs and have white bfs

Black foids = Fat ghetto hoods foids

Liberal Skinny Black foids are waving BLM signs and have white bfs
based. Also I have started to notice. Those same liberal skinny black foids also tend to love anime and kpop.

They also tend to be THE UGLIEST foids in general I have ever seen.

That is interESTING

The amount of blackcels who post on that sub lmfao so over for them

Shit it's really him kek

over for this nigga, he should be posting here:giga:

I hope you find someone, or a community

Hmm not sure if I mog him I think I do though

based. Also I have started to notice. Those same liberal skinny black foids also tend to love anime and kpop.

They also tend to be THE UGLIEST foids in general I have ever seen.
I think the skinny ones are better then the ghetto ones, but they tend to be liberal af and post nude pics on reddit/onlyfans

He's fucking 30 and they still gaslighting him and he's buying it. Someone invite him over here.
Also it's literally all dudes complimenting him, hardly any females.

just kill me this world is a nightmare

If he's afraid of dying he should lose some fucking weight.

fuck you for @ing me. I think Donovan is based off Ronnie Coleman or Bob Sapp. At least that's what I hope.

whoooooo! yeaaaah budday! ain't nuthin but a peanut.

bob-sapp-photo_45582_5591.jpg

6fe74d2028428e11cb4f2775f416644b.jpg

\God, poor blackcel

He looks brutal plus he's a BBC.
So, he mogs me. I think he can get laid.
BBC is overrated. Which is the point of having a BBC if foids won't even do you a blowjob because you are fucking manlet?
I have a BBC and the only people who told me that I have it are whores due to my height, something that I can't change .:fuk:

Tf is that comment section, he is atmost a 3/10 yet everyone's calling him a nice guy. One thing I've noticed is that in muttmerica people fear calling a blackie ugly.
I'm as dark as a jogger, maybe I should just emigrate to america and manipulate liberal SJW white women into having sex with me:feelsthink: :feelsdevil:

can't believe people can be so hypocrisy

Tf is that comment section, he is atmost a 3/10 yet everyone's calling him a nice guy. One thing I've noticed is that in muttmerica people fear calling a blackie ugly.
I'm as dark as a jogger, maybe I should just emigrate to america and manipulate liberal SJW white women into having sex with me:feelsthink: :feelsdevil:
what percent of people does a 3/10 mog

maybe I should just emigrate to america and manipulate liberal SJW white women into having sex with me:feelsthink: :feelsdevil:
Virtue signals don’t ≠ pussy. Also you’re ethnic like blacks. prepare for a harassment charge.

Strong babyface, like Ruben Studdard. Harmles Teddybear effect.

Foids will call him cute and sweet because of his babyface. His beard isn't helping. His eyes and smile make him look harmless. You can't be bbc and appear cute and sweet. Foids akin cute to a puppy dog, that isnt going to get him laid.