Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm 25, I should be getting ready to go out with friends tonight to a nightclub to meet girls and hookup.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
mogs me brutally on girth

what are some girth tips? I just bought this:
Do everything slow and steady. Never should anything be excessively painful or result in reduced sensation. One time my dick was turning blue, clamped too hard and took break for few weeks. Don't be afraid to take break.

Brutal FOMOpill

Tbh I never really cared about partying, I would be okay with having a gf and the two of us just going out to eat or just doing some introvert things

Brutal FOMOpill

Tbh I never really cared about partying, I would be okay with having a gf and the two of us just going out to eat or just doing some introvert things
I partied in college, its cope if you don't get laid from it

The worst is when you're out with family 6pm or after in town and all I see are half naked JBs and foids and people my age on their way to the pub or nightclub

don't remind me

i have ptsd and am scared to leave the house now
Do you live in a city?

Literally you can't go outside any time. Only 3-5am on weekdays. Every other time of the day it's busy and I can't even nighttimemaxx cuz that's when all the drunk partiers and half naked foids are roaming the streets

Do you live in a city?

Literally you can't go outside any time. Only 3-5am on weekdays. Every other time of the day it's busy and I can't even nighttimemaxx cuz that's when all the drunk partiers and half naked foids are roaming the streets
no I live in the suburbs

but I went to the mall the other day and the jbs made me wanna kill myself
About 5.0 inches
small but not atrocious, you should try to dickmaxx (if you think ascension is somewhat possible)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back