Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll never have sex unless the girl shows me medical records

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
In 2018 every normie has superaids and have you ever read about stds?? Seems like most of them stay dormant with no symptoms for like 10 yrs then give you cancer
And hpv, literally undetectable in men until it causes you problems

What's wrong with using a condom? It's still probably better than using your hand.
Capture

Didn't know he's still lurking.

I doubt any foid will carry medical records on them and they can also just find someone else that won't demand that like you

get ur vaccines niger

this takes volcel to a whole different level

same tbh tbh

I want to get superaids if I ever ascend so I can keep spreading it

@Indari

I thought you hated bloodborne.

RPG2

Same. My cousins are a bit younger than me but they've dealt with STDs/STIs and that shit scares me. They aren't even banging prostitues. They are Chads/Stacys who just date people they pick up at clubs/bars or FWB. I legit had an acquaintance of sorts back in college who made fun of me for being a virgin. He got herpes at fucking 19 and told me [Quoted]
>"Yea? Yea!? Well at least girls know I fucking play the game you fucking loser!
He legit said that to me when I was making fun of him for getting herpes. He wasn't lying either. He would still bang a different girl week after week. He just wouldn't tell them. College whores are disgusting.

I've also come to this conclusion OP. My Dad even got herpes from banging a few girls from online dating sites. Not fishy ones either. Like POF and such. I mean he is almost in his 60s now so at least that is better than getting something when you were younger. But I just can't fathom getting a girl to have sex with me because sex is impulsive and fun. No girl gets horny then will wait for 2-4 weeks until she gets the proper documentation so I can see if her pussy will kill me. She will just move onto another guy who doesn't give a fuck.
-Blowjobs: Face it. These are risky as shit don't believe half of these guys who say otherwise
-Condoms: Don't protect against skin diseases or your ballsack. Yes. Balls can get diseases too from touching the pussy. This is why full layer condoms were created.
-Anal: Literally one of the worst things you can do
-Oral sex on female: Causes throat cancer long term and short term just leads to you getting tons of bacteria which can lead to like strep and other things. If she isn't a virgin you are also licking and sucking on other guys cum. Straight up gay

I guess I'd be down for a simple handjob or footjob but girls aren't going to want to do that. Maybe for a Chad but if a girl is willing to stoop so low to fuck a guy like me she wouldn't fulfill my wishes. She would just say I can fuck her raw like she wants or I can fuck off and she will find another guy to fuck raw. And so she leaves and I'm back to using my hand. It is really a lose-lose situation for guys out there in this dating scene. WHY THE FUCK are there no virgin females past 20? That is some seriously ridiculous shit when you think about BILLIONS of females and all of them ride cock as soon as they hit 12. It is mind boggling.

Same tbh. Medical records OR just get to know her VERY well, enough to where i'm pretty sure she wouldn't lie to me. But even still, use a fucking condom. Or just get a good ole handjob and foot job :what:

Same. My cousins are a bit younger than me but they've dealt with STDs/STIs and that shit scares me. They aren't even banging prostitues. They are Chads/Stacys who just date people they pick up at clubs/bars or FWB. I legit had an acquaintance of sorts back in college who made fun of me for being a virgin. He got herpes at fucking 19 and told me [Quoted]
>"Yea? Yea!? Well at least girls know I fucking play the game you fucking loser!
He legit said that to me when I was making fun of him for getting herpes. He wasn't lying either. He would still bang a different girl week after week. He just wouldn't tell them. College whores are disgusting.

I've also come to this conclusion OP. My Dad even got herpes from banging a few girls from online dating sites. Not fishy ones either. Like POF and such. I mean he is almost in his 60s now so at least that is better than getting something when you were younger. But I just can't fathom getting a girl to have sex with me because sex is impulsive and fun. No girl gets horny then will wait for 2-4 weeks until she gets the proper documentation so I can see if her pussy will kill me. She will just move onto another guy who doesn't give a fuck.
-Blowjobs: Face it. These are risky as shit don't believe half of these guys who say otherwise
-Condoms: Don't protect against skin diseases or your ballsack. Yes. Balls can get diseases too from touching the pussy. This is why full layer condoms were created.
-Anal: Literally one of the worst things you can do
-Oral sex on female: Causes throat cancer long term and short term just leads to you getting tons of bacteria which can lead to like strep and other things. If she isn't a virgin you are also licking and sucking on other guys cum. Straight up gay

I guess I'd be down for a simple handjob or footjob but girls aren't going to want to do that. Maybe for a Chad but if a girl is willing to stoop so low to fuck a guy like me she wouldn't fulfill my wishes. She would just say I can fuck her raw like she wants or I can fuck off and she will find another guy to fuck raw. And so she leaves and I'm back to using my hand. It is really a lose-lose situation for guys out there in this dating scene. WHY THE FUCK are there no virgin females past 20? That is some seriously ridiculous shit when you think about BILLIONS of females and all of them ride cock as soon as they hit 12. It is mind boggling.

Informative.

Yeah, but in reality if a foid opens her legs you'll be in there like a rat up a drainpipe.

Lol. She will just let the next guy fuck her then.

I'll never have sex with a girl. I'll never have the chance.

I guess I don't have to worry about STDs.