Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ill never have a gf

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
brutal to think about.
no amount of self improvement will save me

former middle school mates all had gfs, local chads literally had reverse gangbangs

We're all going to die alone
OIGl84MMBBtB

you dont have to worry about that brate

you browse on forums like these

That's the cards we were dealt, we can't even play with them.

brutal to think about.

former middle school mates all had gfs, local chads literally had reverse gangbangs
yep. just emptiness. seeing attractive women makes me suicidal. seeing attractive men makes me even more suicidal. listening to normies talk about cold approaching makes me lose my sanity. atleast i have my slop.

I accepted it was over a long time ago

I hate seeing what I can't have
seeing attractive men hurts so much more. i could literally approach that girl i like and ask her out and she would probably say yes if i looked like that. that is the reality he has, i can never have that.

I accept it. It's better someone like me never procreates. I deserve this rotting life.

brutal to think about.

And the most tragic part is that we don't even get scraps others don't want. We're forced to starve and suffer.