Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did bullies have more boundaries than foids

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I had shit ton of bullies. People calling me faggots and pedos, and Columbine kid and shit. But it never made me mad that much. Don’t remember details of it. The dike women and chadsexuals(all of them) will try to troll me and it makes me ten times as mad as high school. Don’t think they realized that bullies don’t even act as shitty as foids.
Legit I think they found me creepy and backed off slightly towards what I responded.

Got called basically the same insults in school
"Pedo"
"School shooter"
"Downy"
The difference is foids didn't have much boundaries with me.

People called me emo and a school shooter

A foid gave the most cold insult, she said that I would die a virgin.

People called me emo and a school shooter
I was lucky only dudes in school called me that. Foids didn’t say shit. They didn’t talk to me. Tried to advance myself. Now foids are saying that and the dudes in my adult encounters aren’t saying it and it makes me piss mad. Like watch “zodiac” David fincher 2007’ and laugh

A foid gave the most cold insult, she said that I would die a virgin.
They love that shit. Get a moka latte at Starbucks with their fuck budy. Hope you end your life

Got called basically the same insults in school
"Pedo"
"School shooter"
"Downy"
The difference is foids didn't have much boundaries with me.
I love how much they Watch shit like Friday the 13 without any consciousness”I’m going to go to some lake or pond and bang my chad tier boyfriend and nothing will happen and it reminds me of my fascination with 80 horror fiction

I love how much they Watch shit like Friday the 13 without any consciousness”I’m going to go to some lake or pond and bang my chad tier boyfriend and nothing will happen and it reminds me of my fascination with 80 horror fiction
Huh?

I was working at a hardware store as a retail associate. A foid had a 11’ Camry and dreads with next state out of state tags and when I asked “can I help you find something” acted like a bitch. Eventually when she was comfortable had to help her and her nigger carry out a yard furniture set. And she had “Friday the 13, nightmare on elm street, and alien” stickers. Yet treated me as a bitch the whole time when I had some thoughts about foids if they were alone

I was working at a hardware store as a retail associate. A foid had a 11’ Camry and dreads with next state out of state tags and when I asked “can I help you find something” acted like a bitch. Eventually when she was comfortable had to help her and her nigger carry out a yard furniture set. And she had “Friday the 13, nightmare on elm street, and alien” stickers. Yet treated me as a bitch the whole time when I had some thoughts about foids if they were alone
"Ah poor jason"
Meanwhile she treats you like an animal.

"Ah poor jason"
Meanwhile she treats you like an animal.
She probably wishes she was fucked by Jason. That’s how fucked mentally these foids are.
They have no concept of reality. And what their impulses are.

I had shit ton of bullies. People calling me faggots and pedos, and Columbine kid and shit. But it never made me mad that much. Don’t remember details of it. The dike women and chadsexuals(all of them) will try to troll me and it makes me ten times as mad as high school. Don’t think they realized that bullies don’t even act as shitty as foids.
Legit I think they found me creepy and backed off slightly towards what I responded.
My oneitis (only one ever) once told me "You seem to think about me a lot, I never think about you". That's about the level of talk I get from women

My oneitis (only one ever) once told me "You seem to think about me a lot, I never think about you". That's about the level of talk I get from women
They always try to spin the narrative if they aren’t attracted to you. So we deal with it from all foids