Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'll never forgive my father for this

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Yes. I'm a teenager.

My dad blocked my mac from the network and forces me to be addicted to an offline game I couldn't care less about.

I tried to change my mac but, he's the fucking admin, this is just sad man, I'll never forgive him for this trick he's pulled off.

I'd rather have all my family lined up to slit their throats, how dare they cap my intellectual potential?

They've done enough capping already, I can't take it anymore.

This is really sad, I just wanted to inform you guys about this, very little of you probably have the same problem, please be appreciative of internet and no censorship.

Many of you guys probably have term holiday, please be appreciative, that you're not where I am.

By the way, I'm really sorry for dismissing your problems, this is an actual problem I'm facing, forgive me for any hostility, I don't mean any of it.

Change the dns and ip
It's mad address filtering. He'll kill me if I create a new admin account, I won't get ANY network then. I wish someone could stop me from killing them, it's unfair man I've never been this angry. They're capping my intellectual potential the cunt's calling me, man I wish I could shoot them dead.

I'm gonna do something horrible today, I wanna have good Wi-Fi this is unfair, he's limiting my intellectual potential. I don't think anyone with ambition can forgive someone like this. I'm not the most ambitious of people but this is too much for me.

You’re a teen. Stop being on the internet and go to the gym, go out, join sports, mew, and ascend.

You’re a teen. Stop being on the internet and go to the gym, go out, join sports, mew, and ascend.
SHut the fuck up you don't know what it's like to be a teenager incel you fucking donkey you're the reason there are bluepilled teencel idiots suck my cock you fucking monkeycunt

Hahaha that's nothing compared to the problems I've faced. I wish we could trade.

I'm gonna do something horrible today, I wanna have good Wi-Fi this is unfair, he's limiting my intellectual potential. I don't think anyone with ambition can forgive someone like this. I'm not the most ambitious of people but this is too much for me.
How is It limiting your potential not being able to get on a computer?

SHut the fuck up you don't know what it's like to be a teenager incel you fucking donkey you're the reason there are bluepilled teencel idiots suck my cock you fucking monkeycunt
I’ve been a teencel jfl, wtf are you talking about? All “youngcel” are potential fakecel volcels if they didn’t even try during teenage years to improve. I’m not giving you bluepilled advice if I’m telling you to go to gym to heightmaxx, leanmax, and social circle to get easy pussy when you’re good enough for foids to want ti fuck.

@Incelius Savage I've read a few, you seem to have zero ambition, you probably live on welfare, you hate your mother and your family, is that all true?

I've lived on welfare before, honestly it's okay, they were good people..... imagine all the wagecucks, anyway, my experience was good.

Yes. I'm a teenager.

My dad blocked my mac from the network and forces me to be addicted to an offline game I couldn't care less about.

I tried to change my mac but, he's the fucking admin, this is just sad man, I'll never forgive him for this trick he's pulled off.

I'd rather have all my family lined up to slit their throats, how dare they cap my intellectual potential?

They've done enough capping already, I can't take it anymore.

This is really sad, I just wanted to inform you guys about this, very little of you probably have the same problem, please be appreciative of internet and no censorship.

Many of you guys probably have term holiday, please be appreciative, that you're not where I am.

By the way, I'm really sorry for dismissing your problems, this is an actual problem I'm facing, forgive me for any hostility, I don't mean any of it.
there are loads of solutions to this
the internet is easy to attain, literally a mobile broadband dongle with data, very cheap if in uk you can get one with around 20gb data per month for around 15 pounds I have one myself.

also you dont have a mobile phone lol, this can access every single information source a laptop can, i dont get how this caps your intellectual potential, you can merely look up everything you would on "laptop" on your mobile phone.

eg just stop whining and either get a mobile phone contract cheap with a phone with data again can get one for just 10-17 pounds a month, or get a mobile broadband router for again around 10-17 pounds a month to use with either your mobile or laptop or both, also with a mobile router just hide the wireless network so he cant even see a new router if he tries to scan.

here
o2

three
40gb data 16 pounds a month and dongle included

even after all of this there is another option

a data only sim, where you can use your mobile phone as a mobile router, eg through wireless or wired tethering and then connect to the web using your phone as the router for your laptop IF YOU NEEEEEEED TO USE YOUR LAPTOP LOL

data only sims are even cheaper than mobile router contracts eg

o2

17 a month 20gb data

three

100gb data (with personal hotspot eg tethering to any device included) for 12 pounds a month

vodafone

30gb 20 pounds a month

so again as your whining WITHOUT DOING EVEN THE MINIMUM OF EFFORT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OR research into how to actually solve the problem AS OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS FAR FAR GREATER THAT CANNOT BE SOLVED.

stop whining and actually research the solution.

otherwise again its STRAIGHT TO LOW IQ

Also this low IQ may be more of a "capping" to your intelligence, than your perceived capping from your parents, which in reality is a mole hill so small even danny devito can hurdle it like colin jackson

Last edited:
there are loads of solutions to this
the internet is easy to attain, literally a mobile broadband dongle with data, very cheap if in uk you can get one with around 20gb data per month for around 15 pounds I have one myself.

also you dont have a mobile phone lol, this can access every single information source a laptop can, i dont get how this caps your intellectual potential, you can merely look up everything you would on "laptop" on your mobile phone.

eg just stop whining and either get a mobile phone contract cheap with a phone with data again can get one for just 10-17 pounds a month, or get a mobile broadband router for again around 10-17 pounds a month to use with either your mobile or laptop or both, also with a mobile router just hide the wireless network so he cant even see a new router if he tries to scan.
He did the same thing on mobile. Randomised mac worked before, I can't get around it now.

Also, I wanna create a new admin, I don't know what they'll do to me, they'll probably get angry and change the password again.

Know the whole story before calling someone low IQ and judging them so harshly.

I have no money, I wouldn't be "whining" otherwise.

He did the same thing on mobile. Randomised mac worked before, I can't get around it now.

Also, I wanna create a new admin, I don't know what they'll do to me, they'll probably get angry and change the password again.

Know the whole story before calling someone low IQ and judging them so harshly.

I have no money, I wouldn't be "whining" otherwise.
you must be able to get 10-15 pounds a month, get a crap part time job, literally a 5 hour a week job part time in a pub pays for this.

again its straight to low effort low iq excuses

life is about "finding a way" around obstacle nothing will be handed to incels as it does to chad, you have dodge and weave and be creative to fuck them.

this makes utterly no sense you are hiding both the broadband router and your mobile phone i have suggested from him, so he couldnt "do the same thing" as he has no access to any of the devices, he cant change shit as he has no knowledge of their existence.

this is literally the premise of my solution, he cant have access to the devices and sims i mention otherwise none of it works

are you insane

also changing anything on a network someone else has access to is NEVER GOING TO BE THE SOLUTION AS ANY LOW IQ CRETIN CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING IF GIVEN ACCESS AND BLOCK YOU ETC FOREVER FORGET THIS SOLUTION ITS BRAINDEAD AND WILL NEVER WORK.

gaslighting wont work

you go further low iq

so this is the cap your iq

you must be able to get 10-15 pounds a month, get a crap part time job, literally a 5 hour a week job part time in a pub pays for this.

again its straight to low effort low iq excuses

life is about "finding a way" around obstacle nothing will be handed to incels as it does to chad, you have dodge and weave and be creative to fuck them.

this makes utterly no sense you are hiding both the broadband router and your mobile phone i have suggested from him, so he couldnt "do the same thing" as he has no access to any of the devices, he cant change shit as he has no knowledge of their existence.
He has access to them, I've told him about the name(s), he's not the admin in the sense, I'll do more research thanks for the help.

There is probably a good reason for it but you won’t tell us here as if he did it just to torture you.

He has access to them, I've told him about the name(s), he's not the admin in the sense, I'll do more research thanks for the help.
you need to cut this twat out of the loop dont tell him about anything, get new accounts in everything

think outside the box everything has a work around

be more creative

he is purely doing the norman herrrr derrrr i have power over you, he is simply exploiting his power over you and is probably getting off to the control he has over you

There is probably a good reason for it but you won’t tell us here as if he did it just to torture you.
this is a possible angle

maybe i have turned low iq

damn i helped him

you need to cut this twat out of the loop dont tell him about anything, get new accounts in everything

think outside the box everything has a work around

be more creative

he is purely doing the norman herrrr derrrr i have power over you, he is simply exploiting his power over you and is probably getting off to the control he has over you
I mean he's the one who works... thanks for your words though, you put what seems to be a lot of time into this.

I mean he's the one who works... thanks for your words though, you put what seems to be a lot of time into this.
no this took minutes
as i am not low iq

i just like to help people