Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'll never forgive anyone, and almost everyday I wish I was dead/never existed.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I'll never forgive my bio parents for not aborting me.
I'll never forgive my adopted parents for ruining my formative years by being overprotective control freaks, which led to subsequent stunted development in every aspect.
I'll never forgive Feminists for their role in ruining society.
I'll never forgive the Left/"Progressive" movement as a whole for REALLY ruining society.
I'll never forgive the potential saviors who stood by and did nothing while myself and others like me suffered at normie/Chad/Stacy hands.
I'll never forgive my now former oneitis for not seeing things clearly enough to know I could've worked hard enough to provide her with an easy life.
And when I say I almost wish I was dead everyday, that's not an exaggeration.
Everyday I wake up and have to deal with my parents bullshit. My games are my only escape but they have to fuck with that too. I've given up hope of ever leaving their house because I'm too retarded to ever do it because of my ADHD and Autism. I've given up hope of ever being a respected member of society, let alone a Chad. Why? Because a guy who's 5'6 and ugly enough to put a Xenomorph to shame is not worthy of respect. Bonus points for Pectus Excavatum, the Cherry on the already rancid Shit Sundae that is this genetically defective Trucel vessel. I've given up hope of completing my education, because no College will accept a freak like me. Not that it really matters though, because even if I did have the desire to do so, starting college at 20 (2 years late) is not a good look.

All I ever wanted was a good life to spend with a chick who shared my interests such as gaming, anime, and Sci Fi. Too bad Soyciety had to take that away too, just like everything else it's taken away. Fuuuck it enrages and depresses me.

To any government entity reading this, if you one day kick my door down, please just shoot me on the spot and free me from my misery.

Last edited:
Relatable tbh. Humans fucking suck. Life fucking sucks. My demise could not come sooner

I'll never forgive my adopted parents for ruining my formative years by being overprotective control freaks, which led to subsequent stunted development in every aspect.
I'll never forgive the Left/"Progressive" movement as a whole for REALLY ruining society.
I'll never forgive the potential saviors who stood by and did nothing while myself and others like me suffered at normie/Chad/Stacy hands.
I'll never forgive my now former oneitis for not seeing things clearly enough to know I could've worked hard enough to provide her with any easy life.
Everyday I wake up and have to deal with my parents bullshit. My games are my only escape but they have to fuck with that too. I've given up hope of ever leaving their house because I'm too retarded to ever do it because of my ADHD and Autism. I've given up hope of ever being a respected member of society, let alone a Chad. Why? Because a guy who's 5'6 and ugly enough to put a Xenomorph to shame is not worthy of respect. Bonus points for Pectus Excavatum, the Cherry on the already rancid Shit Sundae that is this genetically defective Trucel vessel. I've given up hope of completing my education, because no College will accept a freak like me. Not that it really matters though, because even if I did have the desire to do so, starting college at 20 (2 years late) is not a good look.

All I ever wanted was a good life to spend with a chick who shared my interests such as gaming, anime, and Sci Fi. Too bad Soyciety had to take that away too, just like everything else it's taken away. Fuuuck it enrages and depresses me.

To any government entity reading this, if you one day kick my door down, please just shoot me on the spot and free me from my misery.
Fuck em all

I'll never forgive my now former oneitis for not seeing things clearly enough to know I could've worked hard enough to provide her with an easy life.

Fuck that.

At least shoot back and take some of those kikes or kike boot lickers with you.

Fuck that.

At least shoot back and take some of those kikes or kike boot lickers with you.
agreed. Every incel if possible should exercise the second amendment

Nah man, you have to believe in yourself. Anything is possible.

View: https://youtu.be/F2QtEjb6t1E