Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll get leg lengthening surgery and if something goes wrong i'll just kill myself

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
i wont live the rest of my life as a piece of worthless shit trash manlet, that's it for me.

no point in doing that at <5'9

You can only gain like 2-3 inches with it tho i dont think it will make much difference with foids if youll end up 5'8 or 5'9

no point in doing that at <5'9
You can only gain like 2-3 inches with it tho i dont think it will make much difference with foids if youll end up 5'8 or 5'9
I'll get 4 inches and become 5'10 and then wear lifts to become 6'

When it comes to women, i'll lie about my height and claim to be 6' because they're too retarded to notice.

Height is cope bro. You'd slay if you were 6+/10.

Height is overrated get face surgery first.

Sounds like a plan

where will you be getting it?

I’m saving money for Ilizarov, that’s my last cope, my ultimate chance. I wish you good luck.

Height is cope bro. You'd slay if you were 6+/10.
Height is overrated get face surgery first.
I'll get plastic surgeries and become 7, but i also need height.
where will you be getting it?
5'9-5'10, which is waaaaaaaaay better than 5'6. And i'll also wear lifts.
ELEVATOR BOOTS
L
E
V
A
T
O
R

B
O
O
T
S
srs ? and when you finally take off your "boots" and your partner finds out that you're actually shorter than her in heels and then accuse you of rape, what will you do ??
I’m saving money for Ilizarov, that’s my last cope, my ultimate chance. I wish you good luck.
Me too man, i'll wageslave day and night to get rid of this curse.

I wish for both of us to escape the manlet fate.

Last edited:
I'll get plastic surgeries and become 7, but i also need height.

5'9-5'10, which is waaaaaaaaay better than 5'6. And i'll also wear lifts.

srs ? and when you finally take off your "boots" and your partner finds out that you're actually shorter than her in heels and then accuse you of rape, what will you do ??

Me too man, i'll wageslave day and night to get rid of this curse.

I wish for both of us to escape the manlet fate.
Please dont go for height now. Get your face set. Look at the 6ft4cels here. They have height but no face.

Please dont go for height now. Get your face set. Look at the 6ft4cels here. They have height but no face.
I'll certainly ascend my face first. But without height, no matter how good looking i become, it's useless. I need both weapons to be able to fight hypergamy.

The next 4 years are going to be brutal.

I'll certainly ascend my face first. But without height, no matter how good looking i become, it's useless. I need both weapons to be able to fight hypergamy.

Yes, but dont forget.. face over height. Keep in mind you need the full package nowadays

Im 5'2. How much would i grow if i did that? Good luck op.

How is your face atm

How is your face atm
Don't want to be considered "bragging", but since you asked, i'll answer.

Positives :-
-Narrow eyes,
-Positive canthal tilt
-No eyelied exposure
-thick eyebrows
-High cheekbones and hollow cheeks, but at low bf
-Jaw is getting bigger and it's fairly big at this point

Negatives :-
-long midface
-big forehead
-receded chin
-negative orbital vector
-bad skin
-mild Nasolabial fold

I plan on fixing negative orbital vector and receded chin with orbital rim and chin implants and nasolabial fold with fillers and skin is easy to fix. Can't fix long midface nor big forehead, but i'll try growing my hair long to hide my forehead as much as possible.

Dude don't do LL it will fuck everything up focus on looksmaxx/surgerymaxx face and if it doesn't work then you can consider LL(which even then I wouldn't do)

Dude don't do LL it will fuck everything up focus on looksmaxx/surgerymaxx face and if it doesn't work then you can consider LL(which even then I wouldn't do)
I'll focus on looksmaxxing first, but man height is such a HUGE failo it's not even a joke. Nowadays face can't save you from the fate of being a manlet, it's absolutely brutal.

I'll focus on looksmaxxing first, but man height is such a HUGE failo it's not even a joke. Nowadays face can't save you from the fate of being a manlet, it's absolutely brutal.
I can imagine it, but did you see what they do to your leg in a LL surgery? be careful bro

Genetic > face > height

Yeah I say the same thing, if my Rhinoplasty doesn't work, I'll commit suicide too.

4ONOxBx.jpg

I’m 5’9” and I wanna get 2” and become 5’11” and wear lifts to become 6’1”

Step 1 - Get some lifts and wear them to a nightclub or bar. I did this and realized even being 2-3" taller didn't help me so I stopped worrying about it.

Step 2 - If you're committed to going through with it, the best options are via internal femoral approach, likely with Precise Nail (ie. Dr. Paley). Alternatively Dr. Guichet gets good results but his nail is ratcheting which provides the advantage of being able to stand with it, while the disadvantage of possibly slower bone healing.

If you have to do external method (ie. Ilizarov) on calves go for someone who uses a hexapod or Taylor Spatial Frame device as it's the most accurate method.

Yeah, if you can't tell, I've read a lot about LL. It's still one of my fantasy surgeries but I'll never do it. Too expensive, and you need 6 months on your ass which I can't ever afford/manage.

Step 1 - Get some lifts and wear them to a nightclub or bar. I did this and realized even being 2-3" taller didn't help me so I stopped worrying about it.

Step 2 - If you're committed to going through with it, the best options are via internal femoral approach, likely with Precise Nail (ie. Dr. Paley). Alternatively Dr. Guichet gets good results but his nail is ratcheting which provides the advantage of being able to stand with it, while the disadvantage of possibly slower bone healing.

If you have to do external method (ie. Ilizarov) on calves go for someone who uses a hexapod or Taylor Spatial Frame device as it's the most accurate method.

Yeah, if you can't tell, I've read a lot about LL. It's still one of my fantasy surgeries but I'll never do it. Too expensive, and you need 6 months on your ass which I can't ever afford/manage.
Thanks for the advices man, i really appreciate them. I already talked to my parents about it and they seemed open-minded about it (they're kinda blackpilled on height), so i guess i'll have someone to take care of me when i'm crippled.

I plan on becoming 5'9-5'9.5 because anymore inches and it'll become risky and nasty for the long term. I'll also wear lifts to get me to 5'11 and lie about my height like every other guy on the planet.

Lots of people here have misunderstandment that i'm trying to "slay using my height", when it's not that case at all. I'll always depend on my face when it comes to attracting women, but it feels so frustrating to be ignored by women even if you've good face because you're too short. Height is a requirment and once you're 5'9 or above, you're in the safe zone as long as you have good face, but if you're shorter than 5'7, no good face will ever save you nowadays.

Thanks for the advices man, i really appreciate them. I already talked to my parents about it and they seemed open-minded about it (they're kinda blackpilled on height), so i guess i'll have someone to take care of me when i'm crippled.

I plan on becoming 5'9-5'9.5 because anymore inches and it'll become risky and nasty for the long term. I'll also wear lifts to get me to 5'11 and lie about my height like every other guy on the planet.

Lots of people here have misunderstandment that i'm trying to "slay using my height", when it's not that case at all. I'll always depend on my face when it comes to attracting women, but it feels so frustrating to be ignored by women even if you've good face because you're too short. Height is a requirment and once you're 5'9 or above, you're in the safe zone as long as you have good face, but if you're shorter than 5'7, no good face will ever save you nowadays.

What's your budget and capacity for travel or time commitment? Paley is in California. Guichet in Italy. Both cost upwards of $100-200K total cost and it's a 6 months commitment assuming no complications.

Only really cheaper options are in Eastern Europe, Russia, and India but as of a few years ago none of the guys there were doing the internal femoral approach, just external. You can get it done in one of those places for $30K though. There was an Indian surgeon that I think was starting to use the Precise Nail but I don't know if you want someone with very little experience using the device operating on you with it.

What's your budget and capacity for travel or time commitment? Paley is in California. Guichet in Italy. Both cost upwards of $100-200K total cost and it's a 6 months commitment assuming no complications.

Only really cheaper options are in Eastern Europe, Russia, and India but as of a few years ago none of the guys there were doing the internal femoral approach, just external. You can get it done in one of those places for $30K though. There was an Indian surgeon that I think was starting to use the Precise Nail but I don't know if you want someone with very little experience using the device operating on you with it.
I don't have much enough money tbh. I'll have to wageslave and get llizarov as it's cheaper than Precise Nail, though more painful and takes longer time. It's around 20-25k in India now (that includes everything) and you get from 7.5-8 CMs of height. You'd probably take more money though as i heard that the quality of food they give you is shit and you need to live on fast food.

You can learn more about the experience in India from this thread

JFL tho at reddit copers bashing him for improving himself.

That was my plan as well tbh

The final stage

you already know my thoughts on this. I'd suggest looksmaxxing in other ways and leaving it as a last resort

dont fuck up your bones.. use lifts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back