Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll concede the face > height brigade that they are right about one thing

prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★★★★
I do acknowledge that height loses potency over a certain level. Like Baron Trump is 6'8 and Lukashenko's son is 6'4, but obviously only one chad there. At a certain point even 4 inches of height make very little difference. On the other hand, 5'4 to 5'8.... height >>>> face. You can't convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
Both are chads doesnt matter if one is slightly better facially than the other

I do acknowledge that height loses potency over a certain level. Like Baron Trump is 6'8 and Lukashenko's son is 6'4, but obviously only one chad there. At a certain point even 4 inches of height make very little difference. On the other hand, 5'4 to 5'8.... height >>>> face. You can't convince me otherwise.

View attachment 1280373
Wtf Lukashenko son is such a mogger

What body fat % is that

But yes you are right, face is always most important but height goes on a gradient.

If you are 4'10 your face doesn't matter anymore your height is too brutal. If you are 6'6 you can get away with having a subpar looking face.

But when you are 5'10, your face matters A LOT more than your height. I would rather be a chad faced 5'7 than normie faced 5'11 you know.

But yes you are right, face is always most important but height goes on a gradient.

If you are 4'10 your face doesn't matter anymore your height is too brutal. If you are 6'6 you can get away with having a subpar looking face.

But when you are 5'10, your face matters A LOT more than your height. I would rather be a chad faced 5'7 than normie faced 5'11 you know.
You might be right. At 4'10 you only need more height, even with Chad face you won't be treated like a human at 4'10, you need those 4 inches to even become human in Guatemala.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Mezo103
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back