Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'll be getting THIS haircut what do you guys think about it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
This is not a looksmax thread, I just want to know what fellow incels think about my taste. As a cope I wanted to grow my hair out some more and I was thinking about something like that:

Haircut

Straight, longer to the front and parted bangs and shorter further back. Sides and back shaved to 1mm. Similar like pic above but shorter sides at the end. Rate my idea.

Ur gonna look like shit cuz those haircuts are good genes only

Always look like you just got out of the pool theory.

Gotta be Chad in order to make that hair style look cute, but ill say try your luck.

Gotta be Chad in order to make that hair style look cute, but ill say try your luck.
I don't want to look good in it. Just asking if it's generally acceptable look because I don't see it almost anywhere. I am not a chad but am a beta so maybe that will make it work.

Looks like shit.

Looks bad if you have a high hairline like the guy in the pic, depends on how much hair you have.

sides trimmed is a good idea tho.

This is not a looksmax thread, I just want to know what fellow incels think about my taste. As a cope I wanted to grow my hair out some more and I was thinking about something like that:

View attachment 373723

Straight, longer to the front and parted bangs and shorter further back. Sides and back shaved to 1mm. Similar like pic above but shorter sides at the end. Rate my idea.

Mogs me coz has hair.

looks like shit and its anoyying to have hair on your face

You can style it like chad, wear chad clothing and larp all you want... but they'll notice those 8" lifts...

His hairline is even worse than mine and his hair is thin too.