Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you've made it this far despite going through the whole system chances are it's already over for you

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
We've all gone entirely through school, most of us had jobs. That's means we've had hundreds perhaps thousands of opportunitities to get a relationship.

The fact that you've made it this far to this website and if you're a virgin there is no hope of 'ascending' or landing your 'oneitis' lol.

I haven't gone to Japan yet.

if you’re reading “tinder experiments” on Reddit, chances are you’re already too far gone

School is a several year long Garden of Eden for normscum, after which their outlook becomes much more dire. How much money wasted for these rats to frolic like animals and arrive at a dead end by drinking age? School is a preternatural environment; it is loathsome bullshit, clownish status games. The land on which high schools and universities are built would better serve as nuclear testing sites.

The only hope exists outside of them, in fact. When sexual and economic liberalism collapses upon itself, I am certain that the supernova will blossom forth from these cesspits before all others. "Education" is a corrupted scam, a bubble waiting to burst.

'oneitis'

A bizarre hope to cherish. All foids are the same; shouldn't matter which one you end up with as long as it looks alright.

Last edited:
School is a several year long Garden of Eden for normscum, after which their outlook becomes much more dire. How much money wasted for these rats to frolic like animals and arrive at a dead end by drinking age? School is a preternatural environment; it is loathsome bullshit, clownish status games. The land on which high schools and universities are built would better serve as nuclear testing sites.

The only hope exists outside of them, in fact. When sexual and economic liberalism collapses upon itself, I am certain that the supernova will blossom forth from these cesspits before all others. "Education" is a corrupted scam, a bubble waiting to burst.

A bizarre hope to cherish. All foids are the same; shouldn't matter which one you end up with as long as it looks alright.
Na I mean if you've been around females this much and haven't been preselected I have some news for you...

Na I mean if you've been around females this much and haven't been preselected I have some news for you...

I'll have to disagree. College and high school are uniquely inimical to weird outsiders. I have personal experience in the matter. I have found that the confused accounts of normscum actually apply in this case: "bro I see ugly guys with hot chicks all the time bro". A post on Lookism was made recently along similar lines: status means everything. No way to be "preselected" when you are tightly sequestered from the world beyond you. Everything is closed off to you if you aren't a low inhib dumbfuck or a pliant pussboy. You are done for if you can't worm your way into some kind of social life during orientation week as a Freshman. From where do opportunities come after that? Class? Walking? Everyone is shut off and concerned only with themselves.

It is an awful environment to ascend on looks alone: you need to be NT. It is absolutely required. Consider that everyone around you is in their "prime"; foids probably experience very quickly the saturation of their sex drives when they see several Chads every single day. Even they are totally unremarkable to her, dime-a-dozen, desensitized, no reason to care. No one gets a second look (before cries of "cope" sound forth, I've never witnessed it happen to anyone; I have been looking) in environments not expressly designated for the mating function. If you can't get to a party, can't get anywhere at all in the first place, what hope is there? There's Tinder, but catches are much harder to achieve when foids can just walk outside and pull a Chad back to their rooms ad libitum - daily life is Tinder, the app itself is just icing.

All the poisoned hope people stuff in your head about college does not apply to you. It is designed rather that you should be rendered docile and unobtrusive, kept from disturbing the orgies of better drones.

I'll have to disagree. College and high school are uniquely inimical to weird outsiders. I have personal experience in the matter. I have found that the confused accounts of normscum actually apply in this case: "bro I see ugly guys with hot chicks all the time bro". A post on Lookism was made recently along similar lines: status means everything. No way to be "preselected" when you are tightly sequestered from the world beyond you. Everything is closed off to you if you aren't a low inhib dumbfuck or a pliant pussboy. You are done for if you can't worm your way into some kind of social life during orientation week as a Freshman. From where do opportunities come after that? Class? Walking? Everyone is shut off and concerned only with themselves.

It is an awful environment to ascend on looks alone: you need to be NT. It is absolutely required. Consider that everyone around you is in their "prime"; foids probably experience very quickly the saturation of their sex drives when they see several Chads every single day. Even they are totally unremarkable to her, dime-a-dozen, desensitized, no reason to care. No one gets a second look (before cries of "cope" sound forth, I've never witnessed it happen to anyone; I have been looking) in environments not expressly designated for the mating function. If you can't get to a party, can't get anywhere at all in the first place, what hope is there? There's Tinder, but catches are much harder to achieve when foids can just walk outside and pull a Chad back to their rooms ad libitum - daily life is Tinder, the app itself is just icing.

All the poisoned hope people stuff in your head about college does not apply to you. It is designed rather that you should be rendered docile and unobtrusive, kept from disturbing the orgies of better drones.
Okay you beat me. You don't have to write poirot novels though lol

Ur high IQ though. Which is surprising most people who actually are smart dont write in that way as they know there's no advantage to looking intelligent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back