Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you've been on a date or have one single friend or more than $200 in your bank

• Thread starter rickvanderhammer
  • Start date
rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
You're a fraud and don't belong here, i'm shocked at the amount of vocels on this forum.

what you is your question?

Well I don't have a single friend really at least, lol 200 dollars is nothing also. A rare date every 5-10 years ending in disaster and not even a hug, let alone a kiss. Yeah I'm volcel as fuck!

DyingHope said:
Well I don't have a single friend really at least, lol 200 dollars is nothing also. A rare date every 5-10 years ending in disaster and not even a hug, let alone a kiss. Yeah I'm volcel as fuck!

If you've lasted this long you must have some things going for you, therefor you're a f r a u d

If you have ever experienced happiness or received anything of value in your entire life you are VOLCEL

rickvanderhammer said:
If you've lasted this long you must have some things going for you, therefor you're a f r a u d

Nah, being twice the age of most that post here and after trying so long I just got lucky...  if you can call it that being as I'm still a virgin anyway.