Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you've been bullied, it was with the approval and encouragement of females

M

Martialartscel

Recruit
★★★
They could have stopped all bullying instantly with their disapproval.
Instead they were rewarding it by having sex with bullies.
This has been going on for a long time. There was never a shortage of women willing to submit themselves sexually to conquerors. It's in the female's nature to reward viciousness and cruelty.

Martialartscel said:
They could have stopped all bullying instantly with their disapproval.
Instead they were rewarding it by having sex with bullies.
This has been going on for a long time. There was never a shortage of women willing to submit themselves sexually to conquerors. It's in the female's nature to reward viciousness and cruelty.

Females tried to stop bullying against me on occasion. Which made me feel worse.

AngelOfDisease said:
Females tried to stop bullying against me on occasion. Which made me feel worse.

That's just going through the motions. It's like if I were to try to stop a rape by yelling "get consent first" at a rapist from across the street. Teenage boys will stand on their heads to impress girls. If bullying were really condemned in any way, it wouldn't be happening.

Females actively participated in the bullying.

yep their is a popular article that details ho a group did studies that showed females are more attracted to bullies. Really helps you put things into perspective about female nature.

Virginp0wers2 said:
yep their is a popular article that details ho a group did studies that showed females are more attracted to bullies. Really helps you put things into perspective about female nature.

well der where do u think the whole topic of chad comes from, it stems from this basic evidence/ fact of womens true disgusting nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back