Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're under a certain age on OkCupid as a women they automatically adjust the age range for you

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
25 yr old 20-32

Spoiled whore 18-99

Over for oldcels

They can adjust it though

Over for anyone with male genitalia

i dont get it
If youre over 32 a large number of mid 20 wont even see you. Older women are also less likely to see you because the age range is wider.

Most young women will leave it like that.

The older ones will only limit the age range. Every woman wants to feel attractive to young men. Thats very important. And of course sooner olr later theyre getting pumped and dumped by hot young chads
Over for anyone with male genitalia

If youre over 32 a large number of mid 20 wont even see you. Older women are also less likely to see you because the age range is wider.

Most young women will leave it like that.

The older ones will only limit the age range. Every woman wants to feel attractive to young men. Thats very important. And of course sooner olr later theyre getting pumped and dumped by hot young chads
ahhhh
OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Most foids prefer older men. But not too old. So the golden age is 25-30 when you can be with prime 18-21 year olds.

I wasted my youth. Plenty of Fish does something similar about age