Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're still upset over being incel in 2019 after seeing normies getting BTFO and women only going for 1/1000 gigachads on tinder, you're an idiot

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let's be fucking honest here.

This thing is now way bigger than you.

Normies are being consumed by the ever encompassing black pill.
It's no longer exclusively a thing for ugly men.

Unless you're a chad lite and still have no results (and even then, in certain areas, chad lite is getting destroyed), then you're like a starving african kid who thinks he's unique for not being a rich oil baron.

You never had a fucking chance, especially now when UNLESS you're in school, you're forced to use online dating where you stand ZERO FUCKING CHANCE.

No surgery or minor improvement would have saved you at this point. It's pissing in the ocean and trying to turn it yellow.

If decent looking normies are now INCEL AS FUCK, then you were always meant to be incel.
https://incels.is/threads/this-tota...-2019-inceldom-continues-to-accelerate.140549

What does matter is at least being average looking to avoid getting bullied, mocked or being able to find a job. But for girls? Bro, you never had a chance.

Exactly, now I am just waiting for someone to rise up or the end of this society. I am content with myself.

When more than half the population is angry frustrated men, there will be a vengeful uprising.
Just give it time, we´re not there yet.

Spot on.

The birth rates in western (european) countries are also far lower than shown because they're inflated by non-white (european) people who have migrated into western nations having many kids. The majority of white (european) women are on birth control, and they're having casual sexual encounters with high status Chads while in school or working. They will continue to have sex with these Chads until they hit 30 or 35 when the baby-raggies go full force, then they will get off birth control and allow themselves to become impregnated during one of those sexual encounters with a Chad, and eventually have one of Chads kids and be a single mother. They will rely on work benefits & social benefits to take time off to look after their bastard child, then they will put the bastard child into state care and return to work. If the bastard child inherited the fathers genetics, he will turn out a Chad and he will go on to be Chadding like his father, if he inherits his mothers genetics, he'll turn out an incel autist.

Last edited:
" What does matter is at least being average looking to avoid getting bullied "

This is so true.

I can't even get a fucking job without being treated like absolute shit, for shit wages, all while being forced to pay taxes for a society i can not fucking stand. I'm going to watch the fucks slowly take EVERYTHING from me.
FUCK THIS SYSTEM!

I am upset that I am not chad. Idc about normies

Spot on.

The birth rates in western (european) countries are also far lower than shown because they're inflated by non-white (european) people who have migrated into western nations having many kids. The majority of white (european) women are on birth control, and they're having casual sexual encounters with high status Chads while in school or working. They will continue to have sex with these Chads until they hit 30 or 35 when the baby-raggies go full force, then they will get off birth control and allow themselves to become impregnated during one of those sexual encounters with a Chad, and eventually have one of Chads kids and be a single mother.

In my city they are closing down many of the schools for children because there just aren't many children around anymore. This is even with mass immigration - half the children in the schools now are non-European in ancestry, that is how few children white women are having.

The birth rate tells the true tale of the women's love of sex in a country. The chemical castration of our women with birth control pills has altered them, both physically and psychologically.

Man, deep down I've realised it possibly as early as 2014 and Isla Vista, but I am mad about my entire life being wasted like this.
I actually wouldn't care if I didn't lose so much motivation from it, otherwise I would have more energy to cope by working on various projects including anti-bluepill works, the way I did several years ago.

You never had a fucking chance, especially now when UNLESS you're in school, you're forced to use online dating where you stand ZERO FUCKING CHANCE.

I don't know why guys on here won't understand this simple fact. It's like 1/3 of the guys here still being in education makes them think that sub8 law doesn't apply to a majority of men in an incel situation... EXCEPT IT DOES, because most of them are out of the easy markets for marriage and sex, and are in the brutal SMV meat markets for post 21 year olds.

Exactly, now I am just waiting for someone to rise up or the end of this society. I am content with myself.

I'm certainly at ease with myself knowing this.
Spot on.

The birth rates in western (european) countries are also far lower than shown because they're inflated by non-white (european) people who have migrated into western nations having many kids. The majority of white (european) women are on birth control, and they're having casual sexual encounters with high status Chads while in school or working. They will continue to have sex with these Chads until they hit 30 or 35 when the baby-raggies go full force, then they will get off birth control and allow themselves to become impregnated during one of those sexual encounters with a Chad, and eventually have one of Chads kids and be a single mother. They will rely on work benefits & social benefits to take time off to look after their bastard child, then they will put the bastard child into state care and return to work. If the bastard child inherited the fathers genetics, he will turn out a Chad and he will go on to be Chadding like his father, if he inherits his mothers genetics, he'll turn out an incel autist.

Based. As. Fuck.

Spot on.

Everything to do with white women is just making me laugh my ass off lately.

Everything to do with white women is just making me laugh my ass off lately.

It's over for the white race anyway. Vast majority of white women are obese. Nothing matters after that fact. You do not come back from obesity, individually or over a population. That's game over.

Even if everyone else in the world were suffering my suffering is no less important to me.

Even if everyone else in the world were suffering my suffering is no less important to me.

then stacy's suffering over not being able to fuck giga-chad is just as bad as yours

Yeah even average men are incel at this point

My chadfish keeps getting rejected for hookup sex. It's over. :feelsrope:

Still a bit upset

I'm upset that our numbers are not increasing fast enough, and I mean the number of blackpilled men that will bring justice for this biased society.

It's over for the white race anyway. Vast majority of white women are obese. Nothing matters after that fact. You do not come back from obesity, individually or over a population. That's game over.
They age like shit too.

That is 100% becoming my conclusion too. When it wasn't so bad you could blame yourself. "If I just get a bit buffer maybe that will do it. If I just fix this one feature I can make it. If I try harder with better pics or more cold approach things will balance out."

I mean there's no rational way you can say that stuff now unless you're starting from 5-6/10. Average men who are doing everything they're supposed to are not getting anywhere. This is societal collapse now just like Japan.

I also can guarantee we are way past 28% male celibacy. The last data was from 2018. It's a year since then and I can guarantee it's been a bad year. We've got to be low 30% now for sure. By the next survey date in 2020 (which will be released 2021) it will likely be 34-35%.

How can you expect to win when the numbers are getting that bad and by definition we were born below average to have ended up on this site in the first place? People can't ascend that highly. Maybe 1-2 points you can go up. You can't go up 4 points. It's not possible.

Someone needs to er the world( im talking about eating all the worlds rice supply fbi and modcels)

Last edited:
What does matter is at least being average looking to avoid getting bullied, mocked or being able to find a job.

It is almost impossible to find a job if you are a man.

same here, im just waiting and waiting hope i wont rope till then

It's over for the white race anyway. Vast majority of white women are obese.

Most white females are also more interested in animals, animal right and climate change rather than their own men. Those females say climate change is an important topic because of the future, yet all those creatures decline being a mother to white children. They are basically not interested in it.

Getting blackpilled is actually a weight lifted off your shoulders once you’re in the acceptance stage.
i feel much more at ease with the blackpill then i was before. its harsh reality check, but a damn good one i needed. i've accepted im a MSTOW now.

That is 100% becoming my conclusion too. When it wasn't so bad you could blame yourself. "If I just get a bit buffer maybe that will do it. If I just fix this one feature I can make it. If I try harder with better pics or more cold approach things will balance out."

I mean there's no rational way you can say that stuff now unless you're starting from 5-6/10. Average men who are doing everything they're supposed to are not getting anywhere. This is societal collapse now just like Japan.

I also can guarantee we are way past 28% male celibacy. The last data was from 2018. It's a year since then and I can guarantee it's been a bad year. We've got to be low 30% now for sure. By the next survey date in 2020 (which will be released 2021) it will likely be 34-35%.

How can you expect to win when the numbers are getting that bad and by definition we were born below average to have ended up on this site in the first place? People can't ascend that highly. Maybe 1-2 points you can go up. You can't go up 4 points. It's not possible.
High IQ & statisticspilled

it's over for many men

As I keep saying: Give it ten years when these 21yo normie hopecels are early 30's, have decent jobs and realize the incel groups they despised 10 yrs earlier were right all along. Were gonna have a whole new population of sexless frustrated angry men. Over 65% of men under 30 are not gonna be having sex and any soprt of female validation - just hostility - in their 20's for the coming years.

The Mayans, centuries ago, said the world would end in 2012. I think they were out by 20 years.

Good, I would hate to be one of the only losers.

If decent looking normies are now INCEL AS FUCK, then you were always meant to be incel.
That guy is far from "decent" or "normal" looking. He's AT BEST 5/10 in maybe one of the carefully cherrypicked professional photos. Wake up.

Today its 8+/10 or death

The only reason more men don’t speak up is the fear of losing their jobs for being exposed as misogynists.
Something has to be done to bring sub-8 men together.

Idk it still upsets me.

Good, good. If I can't experience love then neither should normies. Let them all suffer and rope.

I’m upset because I’m not Chad.

Back then you have to marry a woman to have sex with her, and sex with one woman get boring after a few years anyway, virgin or not.
Nowadays even if relationshits are tough to get for a man, he would only have to pay 50/50, and could dump her when he gets bored.
I dont see how its any worse for nomies, sex has always been hard to get...

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

also @Edmund_Kemper @GoffSystemQB

can you explain how a normie who is not in school gets laid? this thread seems legit. so many average looking dudes who are wageslaves and fucking only fleshlights

Spot on.

High IQ observation, and a high IQ post from OP