Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're still upset over being incel in 2019 after seeing normies getting BTFO and women only going for 1/1000 gigachads on tinder, you're an idiot

Can you explain to me how nearly every male I meet is or has been in a relationship if 99.9% of men are incel?
99.9% aren't incel rofl, nice strawman

but normies who aren't in school aren't getting shit because they only can use online dating

Can you explain to me how nearly every male I meet is or has been in a relationship if 99.9% of men are incel?
Beta uprising is a cope,a big one. It´s better to think that everyone is fucked than admiting that we came to this planet only to rot,suffer and die. I wish it was true,i would love to release my frustrations on the expense of others but thinking like that,hoping that we have a ''light at the end of the tunnel'' is just one big COPE.
Plus,normies are huge conformists.Even if we reach the point where the majority of them can´t get laid,they are still going to side with the chads and foids,they prefer to be asexual slave dolls than siding up with the ugly guys,those guys are despicable.
We have to put in consideration that a lot of normies lie about their sexual lives and also their ''relationships'' are basically them having pity sex while having to share their ''girlfriend'' with all the local chads so it´s difficult to reach a consensus.

Last edited:
I've given up a long time ago. This crap is over. I'm not even humiliating myself by even trying anymore. I'm just waiting for life to end.

I don't get upset anymore tbh. It's all written, let the end of times come like it was predicted.

Let's be fucking honest here.

This thing is now way bigger than you.

Normies are being consumed by the ever encompassing black pill.
It's no longer exclusively a thing for ugly men.

Unless you're a chad lite and still have no results (and even then, in certain areas, chad lite is getting destroyed), then you're like a starving african kid who thinks he's unique for not being a rich oil baron.

You never had a fucking chance, especially now when UNLESS you're in school, you're forced to use online dating where you stand ZERO FUCKING CHANCE.

No surgery or minor improvement would have saved you at this point. It's pissing in the ocean and trying to turn it yellow.

If decent looking normies are now INCEL AS FUCK, then you were always meant to be incel.
https://incels.is/threads/this-tota...-2019-inceldom-continues-to-accelerate.140549

What does matter is at least being average looking to avoid getting bullied, mocked or being able to find a job. But for girls? Bro, you never had a chance.

exactly. I never stood A chance no matter what I did. This is why my whining and complaining is legitimate. Even in Asia there’s massive rampant hyper gang going on, yet greycel users in this fucking forum think I’m wrong. Those white fucks never lived my life.

exactly. I never stood A chance no matter what I did. This is why my whining and complaining is legitimate. Even in Asia there’s massive rampant hyper gang going on, yet greycel users in this fucking forum think I’m wrong. Those white fucks never lived my life.
China and the west are in an arms race to find out who can create the most fucked up, entitled hypergamous women

That is 100% becoming my conclusion too. When it wasn't so bad you could blame yourself. "If I just get a bit buffer maybe that will do it. If I just fix this one feature I can make it. If I try harder with better pics

I also can guarantee we are way past 28% male celibacy. The last data was from 2018. It's a year since then and I can guarantee it's been a bad year. We've got to be low 30% now for sure. By the next survey date in 2020 (which will be released 2021) it will likely be 34-35%.
For non black western ethnics , it's closer to 100% than to 30% celibacy rate. Also majority of single white guys that do have sex is getting it mostly from ethnic foids including latinas.

For non black western ethnics , it's closer to 100% than to 30% celibacy rate. Also majority of single white guys that do have sex is getting it mostly from ethnic foids including latinas.

That's spot on. All the white guys I saw getting laid when I played ball around my old college were tall and were with short mexican girls, in my area at least.