Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're still in high school, get off this forum and go find a partner (unless you have autism or something)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
unless you have autism, which is a death sentence (no don't mention autistic chads because they are exceptionally rare, in fact autists are more likely to be sub4).

High school girls have much lower standards than college girls. College girls and older all want the same hypermasculine-looking tall chad. High school girls like those men but they also like pretty boys (which girls hate after HS), and their standards are lower because they have less options to choose from when there's a limited number of guys approaching them in HS. they also don't have dating apps yet.

It's also much easier meeting people in HS than even uni. Uni takes luck and a lot of effort to meet people.

If you're in HS, get off this forum and go search for a girlfriend. After HS, it's harder to meet a girlfriend. You might have a chance unless you're autistic or sub4.

@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel thoughts?

unless you have autism, which is a death sentence (no don't mention autistic chads because they are exceptionally rare, in fact autists are more likely to be sub4).

High school girls have much lower standards than college girls. College girls and older all want the same hypermasculine-looking tall chad. High school girls like those men but they also like pretty boys (which girls hate after HS), and their standards are lower because they have less options to choose from when there's a limited number of guys approaching them in HS. they also don't have dating apps yet.

It's also much easier meeting people in HS than even uni. Uni takes luck and a lot of effort to meet people.

If you're in HS, get off this forum and go search for a girlfriend. After HS, it's harder to meet a girlfriend. You might have a chance unless you're autistic or sub4.

While this advice is neat, I strongly doubt the audience you're trying to help has the maturity or care to listen.

Some people need to learn the hard way

Last edited:
Literally every 16-year-old going through puberty has self-esteem issues.

I'm convinced that 90% of agelets on this board will ascend --- or would be able to ascend if only they didn't get sucked in the self-fulfilling prophecy of rotting behind a pc.
Don't bother, niggas here won't listen anyway.
Proxy image 16

Agreed but this doesn’t apply to me

Though I’m in HS I’m ugly, short, non NT and no one knows who I am

if I was at my old place I’d have a higher chance, not a good chance but far batter than where I am now
Yup sand shits like me who are 5’5 and low tier normie can’t ascend even in high school and plus I’m non nt

Literally every 16-year-old going through puberty has self-esteem issues.

I'm convinced that 90% of agelets on this board will ascend --- or would be able to ascend if only they didn't get sucked in the self-fulfilling prophecy of rotting behind a pc.

View attachment 518888
Ur retarded unless they are white and above 5’7 and atleast middle tier normie then they have a chance, ethnics and man lets where I live have no chance of ascending so don’t say anything about us when you know nothing

I'm ugly, no HS can save me.

The only foids that have significant low standards (compared to others) are single mothers

Enlighten me OP, what were you doing in high school? Slaying every chick like all the popular chads? You’re living in a false reality where you think high school girls give out pussy to everyone for free.

Last edited:
tagging my classmates

@Nekopan @dreadtheblackpill @cvury @kanyepilled :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

What year are you, I’m in senior year
Junior year, every man in my school is white above 5’9 and is gymmaxxing while I’m a Berber manlet with no muscles and skinny fat with non nt

Ur retarded unless they are white and above 5’7 and atleast middle tier normie then they have a chance, ethnics and man lets where I live have no chance of ascending so don’t say anything about us when you know nothing
How tall are you then bro? Don't you lie to me.
Enlighten me OP, what were you doing in high school? Slaying pussy like all the popular chads? You’re living in a false reality where you think high school girls give out pussy to everyone for free.
Dumb survivorship bias.

For every one of us who were awkward loners in highschool you can find ten others who were awkward and lonely but would ascend later in life.

It's quite normal to be like that at such a young age.

Last edited:
tagging my other classmates

@0Energy0Happyness @curryfool @Zer0/∞ @nidus :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i know me and @Zer0/∞ are fucked. we must've approached like 11+ women and got rejected :feelsrope:

@0Energy0Happyness @curryfool @Zer0/∞ @nidus :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i know me and @Zer0/∞ are fucked. we must've approached like 11+ women and got rejected :feelsrope:
yo fr ??

This forums should automatically refer 16 and below y/o users to looksmaxx.org

This forums should automatically refer 16 and below y/o users to looksmaxx.org
*21 y/o

Most kidcels won't listen. Oldcels/wizards actually TRIED and put EFFORT into looksmaxxing and asking out women and still failed etc.

Kidcels don't even try or if they did it was a half-assed attempt. They rather post here and be "based" because it doesn't take much effort to do it. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

tagging my other classmate

@Languishingrn :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Enlighten me OP, what were you doing in high school? Slaying every chick like all the popular chads? You’re living in a false reality where you think high school girls give out pussy to everyone for free.
I didn’t date in HS because my parents didn’t let me and I was afraid to rebel. I wish I rebelled but my helicopter mom would’ve tried to do everything to stop me.

after HS I never met girls or encountered them
*21 y/o

Most kidcels won't listen. Oldcels/wizards actually TRIED and put EFFORT into looksmaxxing and asking out women and still failed etc.

Kidcels don't even try or if they did it was a half-assed attempt. They rather post here and be "based" because it doesn't take much effort to do it. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
most teencels would’ve ascended by now if they tried. Except the autistic or sub3 ones

Most highschool relationships end anyway when a girl gets to explore college, so it's not a good strategy

tagging my other classmate

@Languishingrn :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I’m back. Well @Edmund_Kemper ill agree with how people waste time on here. But I have actual plans to ascend.

I have a good amount of coin saved up for surgerymaxxing, I think I’ll be a 6/10 after everything is done.

How tall are you then bro? Don't you lie to me.

Dumb survivorship bias.

For every one of us who were awkward loners in highschool you can find ten others who were awkward and lonely but would ascend later in life.

It's quite normal to be like that at such a young age.
I’m literally 5’5 it never began for a ethnic sandshit like me and I’m downward grown and recessed gonial angle and ramus

High school girls have higher standards cope incarnate

*21 y/o

This, 100%

Agreed but this doesn’t apply to me

Though I’m in HS I’m ugly, short, non NT and no one knows who I am

if I was at my old place I’d have a higher chance, not a good chance but far batter than where I am now
Moving is so brutal it's not even funny. I moved a couple of times before turning 16 and it fucked me up real good.

Giga coper: every foid has a social media presence (they are 100% fucking older men or teens from other surrounding schools), many schools are overcrowded in the US (mine almost has 4k students, as large as an average community college), and a minority of students ever date.
608px-Percent_of_us_12th_graders_who_have_ever_dated.png

Universities and Colleges are much more selective now by all the college applications: you have to study and take more APs, Honors, Community Service Hours, and Extra-Curriculars to even compete. I've seen many intelligent, studyslaving curries get cucked and go to average/mediocre universities.

My school is 60-70% Asian; I instantly get rejected because the girl is just too busy for a relationship.

There is the Lesbianpill: 20% of girls in relationships are actually lesbians and dating each other. :feelshaha:

I'm so ugly that no girl under any circumstances wud consider me as her partner. This is the brutal reality, we, Trucels live in

Giga coper: every foid has a social media presence (they are 100% fucking older men or teens from other surrounding schools), many schools are overcrowded in the US (mine almost has 4k students, as large as an average community college), and a minority of students ever date.
608px-Percent_of_us_12th_graders_who_have_ever_dated.png

Universities and Colleges are much more selective now by all the college applications: you have to study and take more APs, Honors, Community Service Hours, and Extra-Curriculars to even compete. I've seen many intelligent, studyslaving curries get cucked and go to average/mediocre universities.

My school is 60-70% Asian; I instantly get rejected because the girl is just too busy for a relationship.

There is the Lesbianpill: 20% of girls in relationships are actually lesbians and dating each other. :feelshaha:
I'd love to see the graph for 2020+

I’m literally 5’5 it never began for a ethnic sandshit like me and I’m downward grown and recessed gonial angle and ramus
You’re a junior so 5’5 isn’t so bad; you might go through a growth spurt and reach a decent height by your senior year

You’re a junior so 5’5 isn’t so bad; you might go through a growth spurt and reach a decent height by your senior year
I already have tons of hair on my stomach and chest, I’m already done with tanner 5 stage puberty

I already have tons of hair on my stomach and chest, I’m already done with tanner 5 stage puberty
same. Most young men hit puberty and end puberty much earlier now.

Spot on correct. Even the autism bit since that shit is a death sentence at any point in life.

But yeah, I fucking wish I had realized that high school is the exact point in life where even 3/10 can maybe swing himself into the normie territory. No amount of embarrassment is too big of a price for trying to ascend in high school. It's the most important window in your life to try.

Spot on correct. Even the autism bit since that shit is a death sentence at any point in life.

But yeah, I fucking wish I had realized that high school is the exact point in life where even 3/10 can maybe swing himself into the normie territory. No amount of embarrassment is too big of a price for trying to ascend in high school. It's the most important window in your life to try.
Exactly. Girls have relatively low standards in HS. Only the stacy cheerleaders chase the jocks. Normies have it easy in HS getting a gf. After that, it all changes. Not to mention being a virgin isn’t a dealbreaker in HS

I’m not a pretty boy though

Last edited:
*21 y/o

This is still relevant, even on this decade.
*21 y/o

Times have changed, it's definitely harder now than 11+ years ago. Youngcels still have to have certain base traits and abilities where they can start improving themselves.

How About No.

I can't take anyone below age 20 seriously.
Kids, you first have to try, before you can say that you're Incel.
JFL @ 16 yo kids thinking they're incels when they didn't even had time to properly try.

yeah there's no place to ascend like hs :feelsbadman:

How about under 18s are just not allowed here. That would solve so much of this forums issues.

How about under 18s are just not allowed here. That would solve so much of this forums issues.
Some 18 year olds are seniors in HS