Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How many girls have you asked out in your lifetime?

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
How many times did you ask out girls?

None. I was offered the chance to be an "emotional tampon"/low-class beta male orbiter on one occasion by someone who was sleeping with several Aryan Chads. This was someone I believed was deeply in need of love and affection.

When I speak to women about anything, it is clear they view me as inferior because of my appearance and 'autistic' behavior.

0, no point on approaching them, I can clearly see that they want distance from me

Probably 150 or so

4, girls I had a long time connection with

i'd say at least 10, i lost count.

Three times. I got rejected every time.

A few times, either got rejected, ignored, or they had a boyfriend

3, 4 times. Every time girl cut all the communication with me for good.

Around 6-7
Wow, I want your low inhib. I already knew it was over for me, but asked 1 nonetheless and was brutally rejected with laughs, in that moment I realized HOW ovER for me it was, the depths of hell opened.

d90.jpg

Wow, I want your low inhib. I already knew it was over for me, but asked 1 nonetheless and was brutally rejected with laughs, in that moment I realized HOW ovER for me it was, the depths of hell opened.

d90.jpg
I did it because I read a phrase that was like "better to ask and know than not ask and wonder in the future what could have been"
I was very bluepilled back then :lul:

Well at least you tried, I know people who had been incel forever as me, but just by thugmaxxing and similar shit treating foids like animals, they ascended. My case is even worse than bluepill, back then I was that shy guy that thought that if someone looked frequently at me, it was love, when in reality they were just boosting their ego with the guy that secretly craved to be just handholded lol

PD: Even if it's just cope to keep going for another day, may the affectionate Nina we deserve for all this suffering await for us incels in heavens :feelsrope:

0 Because they all turned out to be lesbians or hated short men before I got the chance too.:feelsjuice:

a hundred or so

20-30
I don’t know the exact number cause I lost track.

IRL, roughly 50 give or take by the time I was 20
Online, over 100 couldn’t give a precise number

Verbal rejections - 10
Text message rejections - 4

All the rest would be foids looking at me like I was less than dog shit. :feelsUgh:
20-30
I don’t know the exact number cause I lost track.
You asked out 30 foids? :feelswhat: Damn nigga, I hate getting rejected too much to put up with that.

Last edited:
Dozens, I am on tinder, bumble, OKCupid daily. I'm an incel but I would do anything to ascend, so I try everything. I rarely match, but when I do they almost never respond. To this day I've only been able to secure two dates out of the near hundreds of attempts both online & in person. Both times, they were not talkative at all and it was clear they were there for the food. I'm still a virgin as well.

I've been rejected more times than any person should have to endure, and yet I persist. Why? I guess I'm a fucking retard, or I have more hope than the average cel.

1. Never again

If online counts: 4. If not: 0.

12 to 15 or so, I can't even remember anymore, increased my rate when I started university, tried to be "more outgoing"

Didn't make a difference, it only made it more concrete that I just wasn't attractive enough, which was a good thing, I stopped wasting time and money

i stopped irl at 50, online maybe another 100.

foids destroyed my confidence by then.

I don't think i could ever ask out a girl again.

Like 7 all in hs when i was still kinda redpilled/bluepilled

irl, zero
0, no point on approaching them
None so far
@NorwoodVictim
@Paranoidcel

How the fuck would you know you are really incel then?

I don't get you guys, you could never truly know if you haven't approached at all, all you did was create a self fulfilling prophecy

Unless you are significantly short (5'6" and below) or you have some kind of significant mental and/or physical defect (that is observable), you have no excuse to not approach

@NorwoodVictim

I don't get you guys, you could never truly know if you haven't approached at all, all you did was create a self fulfilling prophecy

Unless you are significantly short (5'6" and below) or you have some kind of significant mental and/or physical defect (that is observable), you have no excuse to not approach
Because I'm ugly and the girls have already expressed hostile (mostly passive-aggressive) sentiment towards me, I guess that's enough.

Approaching works for normies, not sub5s. A sub5 can get approach as much as he wants, he won't get shit.

Also, don't want to get in trouble due to misandrist laws or because of simps trying to protect their ''kween'' from being approached

@NorwoodVictim
@Paranoidcel

Does nw3 hairline count as a physical defect

0.5 is when I was back at school (5th grade/ 11-12 yo something, when I still wasn't a balding rotten trucel), the girl seemed friendly towards me (unlike others), wanted to ask her out and she saw it (we were talking a little) but she changed her school next year (her parents wanted her to transfer to top school in the city, so they did, and ruined my chances to ascend)
1 was in the 2nd year of the uni and I was publicly humiliated the day after. (and my mom told me that people in the uni are more grown up and don't laugh at such things JFL cope :feelskek:)

Online, I texted around 250+ women, all rejections or ghosthing after talking for a while. Keep in mind I didn't just message them out of the blue, they expressed they wanted to text with someone and I gave it a shot. Often times the conversation stopped after pic exchange (but it's all about personality :foidSoy:)
Warm approach in college and highschool: about 6/6 rejections.
Cold approach: 0.

Does nw3 hairline count as a physical defect
No it doesn't count, but once again, balding inherently looks pathetic because it makes you look childish and in denial, whereas bald (shaved) is a hairstyle, it indicates that you are aging (which is a negative) but you look way more masculine because you don't look like you are childish and in denial

I'll never understand men who refuse to shave and cling to a clown hairstyle on their head that they know looks retarded

Just shave it all off

I have a brother who is married right now, he started balding in his mid twenties, shaved it all off because he realized it just looked stupid trying to style his hair to preserve some patches and any woman could see that he's "balding" and in denial

Balding just ups how unattractive you look to women, its like you displaying your mental weakness for the world to see, men are expected to be realists and "logical", not emotional

If I started balding shaved would become my new hairstyle by the next month, shaved has been my only hairstyle to begin with so all this obsession with hair confuses me. Its a common hairstyle for black men anyways, maybe it isn't so common with white men and that's why they don't even see it as an option

Last edited:
No it doesn't count, but once again, balding inherently looks pathetic because it makes you look childish and in denial, whereas bald (shaved) is a hairstyle, it indicates that you are aging (which is a negative) but you look way more masculine because you don't look like you are childish and in denial

I'll never understand men who refuse to shave and cling to so clown hairstyle on their head that they know looks retarded

Just shave it all off

I have a brother who is married right now, he started balding in his mid twenties, shaved it all off because he realized it just looked stupid trying to style his hair to preserve some patches that and any woman could see that he's "balding" and in denial

Balding just ups how unattractive you look to women its like you displaying your mental weakness for the world to see, men are expected to be realists and "logical", not emotional

If I started balding shaved would become my new hairstyle by the next month, shaved has been my only hairstyle to begin with so all this obsession with hair confuses me. Its a common hairstyle for black men anyways, maybe it isn't so common with white men and that's why they don't even see it as an option
You're confusing norwooding and having short hair. You're not balding apparently, but believe me, even with a buzzcut you'll notice that. Look at Meeks, he has very short hair, but they are dense and not balding. A norwooding guy will only look ok with a clean-shaven head (which you have to do every 3-4 days to maintain that look).

Not even going to mention that not everyone looks plausible with short hair. I look like an ogre with short hair anyway, a large amount of luscious hair distracts the eyesight from facial deformities and imbalances.

Plus let's not ignore hundreds of teehee's who "find bald men not unattractive" yet "sorry teehee, I love to [UWSL]run my hand through my bf´s hair¨[/UWSL]