Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you're still alive you're not 100% blackpilled

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
:redpill::redpill::redpill: you would have KSGed or roped or went ER by now

Just be a dead mothefucker theory

I'm still planning a way to take everyone with me,nuclear warheads or some shit.

Deadcels are highest IQ tbh

Last edited:
What if you're too afraid of ending up like a vegetal or something?

Yes. And i am happy.

:redpill::redpill::redpill: you would have KSGed or roped or went ER by now
This stuff takes time and planning, I don't have an automatic kill switch

High IQ enough will the coping let’s get this over with

Not if you cope with drugs and alcohol

Well, you can also be blackpilled and copemaxx.

mental illness =/= blackpill
do not forget he killed his roommates who were likely incel

He was mad cause they were fucking with his candles..totally understandable

Sounds like typical incel hyperbole, but OP is right. Theoretically there can only be one uncuckable person immune to the blackpill on earth at any given time. For everyone else, The blackpill stews in you and grows more painful with time. For everything anyone loves, there exists a blackpill. Whatever the blackest pill is, there’s always something an order of magnitude greater and more painful. I can’t imagine any fully 100% blackpilled person making it to old age without copious amounts of drugs or copious amounts of hookers to make him feel like something other than alive. It’s either suicide of some way of overdosing in dopamine 24/7 to cope. There is no inbetween.

Even now, I’m still swallowing a new blackpill every couple days and I already lost the ability to fall asleep normally. My brain is on overdrive in constant panic when I lay my head to rest just thinking about how I missed out on life, how fucked I am, how fucked everything is, and how there’s no hope to unfuck myself. Suicide is a daily thought that I allocate more time to than I’m comfortable with. But even in this fucked up state.. I know there’s more.. it can get exponentially worse before suicide becomes a real option to consider for the near future. Right now it’s just something in my back pocket while I hold on to the slightest sliver of hope that things will improve and I can at the very least salvage my remaining years. Makes me feel good that none of this pain is permanent, and I can opt out at any time.. still though, I’d say I’m more blackpilled than the vast majority of users here in that my world view has shifted several times already as I peel back layers in the blackpill trying to get the black and hollow core, seeing humanity and life in general on this planet is completely different lights, each one blacked than the last.. and I still feel like I’m just scratching the surface of the blackpill. Like the pain has only just begun and will only ramp up.. I know things will get worse with new knowledge.

Last edited:
Sounds like typical incel hyperbole, but OP is right. Theoretically there can only be one uncuckable person immune to the blackpill on earth at any given time. For everyone else, The blackpill stews in you and grows more painful with time. For everything anyone loves, there exists a blackpill. Whatever the blackest pill is, there’s always something an order of magnitude greater and more painful. I can’t imagine any fully 100% blackpilled person making it to old age without copious amounts of drugs or copious amounts of hookers to make him feel like something other than alive. It’s either suicide of some way of overdosing in dopamine 24/7 to cope. There is no inbetween.

Even now, I’m still swallowing a new blackpill every couple days and I already lost the ability to fall asleep normally. My brain is on overdrive in constant panic when I lay my head to rest just thinking about how I missed out on life, how fucked I am, how fucked everything is, and how there’s no hope to unfuck myself. Suicide is a daily thought that I allocate more time to than I’m comfortable with. But even in this fucked up state.. I know there’s more.. it can get exponentially worse before suicide becomes a real option to consider for the near future. Right now it’s just something in my back pocket while I hold on to the slightest sliver of hope that things will improve and I can at the very least salvage my remaining years. Makes me feel good that none of this pain is permanent, and I can opt out at any time.. still though, I’d say I’m more blackpilled than the vast majority of users here in that my world view has shifted several times already as I peel back layers in the blackpill trying to get the black and hollow core, seeing humanity and life in general on this planet is completely different lights, each one blacked than the last.. and I still feel like I’m just scratching the surface of the blackpill. Like the pain has only just begun and will only ramp up.. I know things will get worse with new knowledge.

Extremely high IQ

I feel exactly the same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back