Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If youre NT and over 6 foot you should delete your account and KYS on livestream

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Theres nothing worse than an average looking NT tallcel claiming inceldom

You should all ban yourselves tbh.

Anyway night boys I need to sleep as I'm VERY drunk

What if you're ethnic?

> kys
Gesticulating soycuck

Face > height > personality

jfl if personality is even included in that little priority list you got there
I included mental health in it, so being NT is part of it. I don't mean like being funny or confident or anything like that.

You can't lose being over 6ft and NT.

>2 mods viewing thread
How,long will ur name be grey this time

well no shit. any average looking person who claims to be incel here needs to fuck outta here

Do sociopaths count as NT?

Sociopaths should get laid even easier since they have no morals and spend their entire lives learning to manipulate people.

I mean that's a tough one. They have the ability to come off normal but if you spend enough time around one youd realise something is up... so I guess not NT
Sociopaths should get laid even easier since they have no morals and spend their entire lives learning to manipulate people.
True. If you're around one long enough you'll notice something is amiss

Theres nothing worse than an average looking NT tallcel claiming inceldom

You should all ban yourselves tbh.

Anyway night boys I need to sleep as I'm VERY drunk
if onlyyyy i was over 6ft all the girls would love me!!!!!!!!! My face is above average, i'm sure of it! All I need is the height and my life problems would be null!!

that's a mighty fine cope :lul:

VN5Uwg6

St. Blackops2cel looks pretty damn tall. Guess he's slaying.

if onlyyyy i was over 6ft all the girls would love me!!!!!!!!! My face is above average, i'm sure of it! All I need is the height and my life problems would be null!!

that's a mighty fine cope :lul:

View attachment 52234

St. Blackops2cel looks pretty damn tall. Guess he's slaying.
"Theres nothing worse than an average looking NT tallcel claiming inceldom"

You can be tall and incel but you have to be SUPER UGLY

There are a few exceptions to this but mostly I agree

You can be tall and incel but you have to be SUPER UGLY
Thus why I said average looking. Obviously an ogre face isnt gonna be getting laid

Thus why I said average looking. Obviously an ogre face isnt gonna be getting laid
oh yeah an average looking 6' tall "incel" is a fakecel

Hang on. Are we talking true average or femoid average? Two very different things

If you're an autist being over 6' won't help you, it'll just make more people notice your autism.

If you're an autist being over 6' won't help you, it'll just make more people notice your autism.
Thus why I said NT and average looking

They dont.
If youre NT and over 6 foot you should delete your account and KYS on livestream

so if blackops2cel is NT and over 6ft he's a volcel that needs to kill himself on stream? Cope logic.

If youre NT and over 6 foot you should delete your account and KYS on livestream

so if blackops2cel is NT and over 6ft he's a volcel that needs to kill himself on stream? Cope logic.
I clearly said average looking.

I don't know, I think you're overanalyzing height, it's definitely something when you're trying to get with girls, but if you're sub5, you can't do anything with it. I've known a lot of average tall people who couldn't get shit (including myself, but I'm below average, autistic, and possibly bipolar), but I've known 5'8-5'9 Chad-tier dudes who could rack up bitches faster than you can say "it's over."

I don't know, I think you're overanalyzing height, it's definitely something when you're trying to get with girls, but if you're sub5, you can't do anything with it. I've known a lot of average tall people who couldn't get shit (including myself, but I'm below average, autistic, and possibly bipolar), but I've known 5'8-5'9 Chad-tier dudes who could rack up bitches faster than you can say "it's over."
Thus why I said average looking.

Ugly guys are screwed regardless of height

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back