Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If youre NT and over 6 foot you should delete your account and KYS on livestream

They are man people that are from 5'10 to 6ft claiming to be manlets, seriously after the face the worst possible flaw for an incel is height NOT race!!!

They are man people that are from 5'10 to 6ft claiming to be manlets, seriously after the face the worst possible flaw for an incel is height NOT race!!!
Agreed.

The title is a statement, the statement is pure cope bs, i was responding to that statement, not the body.
Its not my fault you were too lazy to read a few sentences

Its not my fault you were too lazy to read a few sentences
If youre NT and over 6 foot you should delete your account and KYS on livestream

I read the whole post, you are avoiding the fact that this is a separate statement to the thread body. Do you or do you not agree with the above statement?

If youre NT and over 6 foot you should delete your account and KYS on livestream

I read the whole post, you are avoiding the fact that this is a separate statement to the thread body. Do you or do you not agree with the above statement?
If you read the whole post then you'll know thats not all I said.

If you read the whole post then you'll know thats not all I said.
"Theres nothing worse than an average looking NT tallcel claiming inceldom " is completely different statement to the title... and you avoided my question.

"Theres nothing worse than an average looking NT tallcel claiming inceldom " is completely different statement to the title... and you avoided my question.
They are not completely different statements.

They are not completely different statements.
So if I made a thread titled "Manlets slay stacies, foids just love a small man"

and in the body I put "Manlets who earn 2mil a year, and look 10/10, are slaying foids"

you would view these statements as identical? Very interesting. I think you suffer from retardation.

So if I made a thread titled "Manlets slay stacies, foids just love a small man"

and in the body I put "Manlets who earn 2mil a year, and look 10/10, are slaying foids"

you would view these statements as identical? Very interesting. I think you suffer from retardation.
The thread title is an introductory statement. The body was a follow up statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back