Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you dont want your looksmatch and racematch and whine you dont get pretty white girls then you are a drain on humanity and should rope

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
If youre looksmatch is too ugly then you are too ugly. You should either rope for the betterment of mankind or cope with ugly girls

If your racematch is a nigger female or whatever and you want a white female then you should rope because you admit your genes are shit but want to drag down whites

I am not like you where i pine after something i dont deserve. I incredibly want my brown haired blue eyed looksmatch racematched woman. I know she would not be a hideous creature because all my female family members are good looking. She would have a thin build like me and be sexy as fuck. Unlike you racetraitor ethnics, i deserve this. Its because of degenerate society that I am forced into inceldom, not because I am bratty that I wasnt born better. We are not the same.

Dnr as an ethnic that has been fucked over by whitey I deserve a jb white foid:feelsUgh: yes I'm entitled to them

If youre looksmatch is too ugly then you are too ugly. You should either rope for the betterment of mankind or cope with ugly girls

If your racematch is a nigger female or whatever and you want a white female then you should rope because you admit your genes are shit but want to drag down whites

I am not like you where i pine after something i dont deserve. I incredibly want my brown haired blue eyed looksmatch racematched woman. I know she would not be a hideous creature because all my female family members are good looking. She would have a thin build like me and be sexy as fuck. Unlike you racetraitor ethnics, i deserve this. Its because of degenerate society that I am forced into inceldom, not because I am bratty that I wasnt born better. We are not the same.
I'm not picky at all. I'd fuck a 1. Pussy is pussy

Truth. All ethnics need 2 be purged from white society.

I perfectly know i'm a trucel, and yes i'd never want my fucking looksmatch it it even exists. I'm perfectly objective about myself, i know my place on the bell curve, and even if someone gave me the choice between being with my looksmatch (who's fucking delusional and thinks she deserves some chad anyways) and staying alone, i'd fucking stay alone.

I got fucked at birth and that's it, at least i have a little bit of selfesteem, if i can't apply my standards, then fuck it.

I perfectly know i'm a trucel, and yes i'd never want my fucking looksmatch it it even exists. I'm perfectly objective about myself, i know my place on the bell curve, and even if someone gave me the choice between being with my looksmatch (who's fucking delusional and thinks she deserves some chad anyways) and staying alone, i'd fucking stay alone.

I got fucked at birth and that's it, at least i have a little bit of selfesteem, if i can't apply my standards, then fuck it.
At least you cope unlike some other shitskins on this forum that think they deserve nordic stacy

At least you cope unlike some other shitskins on this forum that think they deserve nordic stacy

Any relationship where there's no physical attraction is pointless, i don't know how these peoples can cope with it.

Respect that man bash all those drooler faggot

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus.

Or, when "Maria" approached him and complimented his cooking skills. Or perhaps the time Angel briefly stared at Aspie John as he was making tea for himself. Perhaps even when Tionne offered hummus to Aspie John. She was wearing a hoodie and pajamas.

Tionne...the Somali girl.

She was a child of foster care, promised an apartment from an organization named "Youthlink". The girl would always sit on the opposite side of me as I was using the commune's computers. She'd visit Facebook and play "sexual games" or listen to sexual music. We were sometimes at the computers for most of the day with no one else present.

When Tyrone, the man who bullied me, was present, Tionne mentioned having "threesomes" and "automobile intercourse" with her Hispanic boyfriend. She also sold her body for alcohol and marijuana.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back