Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if you're not snow white, just kill yourself tbh

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
There's literally no value in the shade of darker color.
You're so fucking worthless. Literally, the darker your skin is, the more stupid we are and the more unattractive you become.
I'm not saying JBW works but it's another hurdle when you're a nigger like me.
People worship the white young chad before a decent tyrone which is unfortunate because the kikes are the real racists

just literally kill yourself if you're deathnic tbh, there's no use to us even being alive. :feelsrope: Heaven is much better.

I am ready to go.

You're so fucking worthless. Literally, the darker your skin is, the more stupid we are and the more unattractive you become.
People worship the white young chad before a decent tyrone which is unfortunate because the kikes are the real racists

just literally kill yourself if you're deathnic tbh, there's no use to us even being alive. :feelsrope: Heaven is much better.

I am ready to go.
Yet you occupy all the media and replace white men with niggas for decades now firing them

I am ready to go.
i dont want to reborn as an even worse person

Yet you occupy all the media and replace white men with niggas for decades now firing them
kikes agenda to create disillusion from truth, niggers are low smv and everyone who is a cuck to the jewnews is lying to themselves
Total cuck death

Kill cucks. Behead cucks. Roundhouse kick a cuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a cuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy cucks. Defecate in a cucks food. Launch cucks into the sun. Stir fry cucks in a wok. Toss cucks into active volcanoes. Urinate into a cucks gas tank. Judo throw cucks into a wood chipper. Twist cucks heads off. Report cucks to the IRS. Karate chop cucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant cuck cucks. Trap cucks in quicksand. Crush cucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy cucks in a vat of acid. Eat cucks. Dissect cucks. Exterminate cucks in the gas chamber. Stomp cuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate cucks in the oven. Lobotomize cucks. Mandatory abortions for cucks. Grind cuck fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown cucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize cucks with a ray gun. Kick old cucks down the stairs. Feed cucks to alligators. Slice cucks with a katana.

kikes agenda to create disillusion from truth, niggers are low smv and everyone who is a cuck to the jewnews is lying to themselves
Total cuck death

Kill cucks. Behead cucks. Roundhouse kick a cuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a cuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy cucks. Defecate in a cucks food. Launch cucks into the sun. Stir fry cucks in a wok. Toss cucks into active volcanoes. Urinate into a cucks gas tank. Judo throw cucks into a wood chipper. Twist cucks heads off. Report cucks to the IRS. Karate chop cucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant cuck cucks. Trap cucks in quicksand. Crush cucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy cucks in a vat of acid. Eat cucks. Dissect cucks. Exterminate cucks in the gas chamber. Stomp cuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate cucks in the oven. Lobotomize cucks. Mandatory abortions for cucks. Grind cuck fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown cucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize cucks with a ray gun. Kick old cucks down the stairs. Feed cucks to alligators. Slice cucks with a katana.
Your still black

View: https://youtu.be/AooedSFpEJA

if i had black skin, i would have higher SMV

I am ready to go.
yea i agree

Being ethnic is a curse, legit not worth it to live when you're brown.
I have daily fantasies about how much better my life would be if I was handsome and white :feelsrope:

Yet even as a pale white mayocel I still get exactly ZERO (0) pussy at all. I would still have to be loads more handsome, attractive, and tall, just to even have a chance at getting laid.

ugh here we fucking go again

That’s only in the media bro

Don't disagree.

Not gonna kill myself at the moment though.

Browns have it way worse than niggers at least you guys can BBCmaxx meanwhile a shitskin pajeet or middle eastern retard can't do shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back