Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if youre not a normie you are invisible to most foids

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Banned
-
if they think youre weird you have no chances then, you don't have to be a chad to get gf but not acting like a normie means most women wont see you as an option

They only really notice you if you’re a giga chad

I'm invisible to society, not just foids
Unless I'm paying for something most people just straight up ignore my existence

many normies i know have gf
Some normies might get lucky with a foid below their looksmatch if they chase and try with dozens of foids and eventually they land one

Normies are very endearing to foids because it allows them to monkey branch..:feelsEhh: Meanwhile they know incels understand their nature and that's why they want us dead..we are the existential threat to foids :blackpill:

True asf when I'm around foids I'm casper

[UWSL]True. I'm also invisible to Foids. Not only for Foids I am invisible for most people. [/UWSL]

Some normies might get lucky with a foid below their looksmatch if they chase and try with dozens of foids and eventually they land one
True but imo landing a landwhale doesn't count ... beastiality is fucking gross bro :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

if they think youre weird you have no chances then, you don't have to be a chad to get gf but not acting like a normie means most women wont see you as an option
The only reasonable option in the game for us is to not play

I'm invisible to society, not just foids
Unless I'm paying for something most people just straight up ignore my existence
even though you got anime avatar i agree