Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you’re not a chad, just rope.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
That’s what women want, foids are only attracted to 6’6 white chads with perfect jaws, chin, eye area, and skin. If you don’t have a flawless appearance, you will never get a GF, hypergamy has gotten so extreme that less than only 0.01% of men breed so anything that is less than chad is incel, and so you should accept your fate of perpetual inceldom.

Roping is for faggots, if you feel the need to exit then attempt it like badass Bob Bowers

Average zoomer height is 6'9 now; us 6'6 white Chads are doomed to eternal trueceldom, forced to suffer the ire of all foids we happen to encounter! :reeeeee:

JFL at those insecure teenagers and humblebragging fakecels who will take this in the opposite of jest. :feelsclown:

Average zoomer height is 6'9 now; us 6'6 white Chads are doomed to eternal trueceldom, forced to suffer the ire of all foids we happen to encounter! :reeeeee:

JFL at those insecure teenagers and humblebragging fakecels who will take this in the opposite of jest. :feelsclown:
Good, I want them all rotting here with me.

You were the guy who was obsessed with NT. I guess your coping ability ran out

if you're not chad you can always serialkillermaxx and rape and murder women at the jogging trail and then masturbate on their corpses in minecraft and red dead redemption 2

New reports state the average height is actually 80’726, so you’re coping hard

if you're not chad you can always serialkillermaxx and rape and murder women at the jogging trail and then masturbate on their corpses in minecraft and red dead redemption 2
Viable option, (inLego starwars)

That’s what women want, foids are only attracted to 6’6 white chads with perfect jaws, chin, eye area, and skin. If you don’t have a flawless appearance, you will never get a GF, hypergamy has gotten so extreme that less than only 0.01% of men breed so anything that is less than chad is incel, and so you should accept your fate of perpetual inceldom.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Sub 8 theory is a super cope actually

Why would you masturbate on a corpse that you just raped?
Did you not finish inside the corpse?

I'm all of those but NTpill destroyed me
Yes, you just need to be neurotypical in order to succeed in life. However, you can be non-neurotypical and have high IQ (which translates to greater academic prospects, thus achieving higher salaries)... or Jewish.

may i use a chess analogy

it is like being in perpetual check to be anything less than 6-7/10

you are in perpetual check by society,

job,

women

Based. It’s not worth it if you’re a low value male