Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're low IQ or atypical you'll never have a career

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you're low IQ or atypical you'll never have a career the best you'll get is a mid tier job like an office job or a construction job that's it you're not gonna get a career job those are high IQ and NT only so just give up if you're not either one of those things you'll be broke for the rest of your life living check by check while normies are going on vacation buying their dream homes you'll be stuck making 35K a year at a job you don't like or if you do like it you're not making alot dont even bother trying if you're low IQ or atypical to be honest just accept your fate and wageslave that 35K a year job like you were meant to do

Gun Shooting GIF

Best i could get is welfare

If you're low IQ or atypical you'll never have a career the best you'll get is a mid tier job like an office job or a construction job that's it you're not gonna get a career job those are high IQ and NT only so just give up if you're not either one of those things you'll be broke for the rest of your life living check by check while normies are going on vacation buying their dream homes you'll be stuck making 35K a year at a job you don't like or if you do like it you're not making alot dont even bother trying if you're low IQ or atypical to be honest just accept your fate and wageslave that 35K a year job like you were meant to do
I have a shitty office job and make about 20k / year in a 3rd world shithole where everything is twice as expensive as in the US, so my real purchasing power is like 10k.

This is my autistic superpower, I guess.

Yes indeed. If you didnt catch onto the internet wave and get rich off that then you’re doomed to be wageslaving and never getting laid unless you went to college for half of your life and struggled getting a good paying job or have 5 years work experience.

I have a shitty office job and make about 20k / year in a 3rd world shithole where everything is twice as expensive as in the US, so my real purchasing power is like 10k.

This is my autistic superpower, I guess.
still better than customer service jobs. That would be hell for aspies. Office job is at least comfy. I tried getting office job in my country but cant cos all low lvl office jobs are predomananitly occupied by foids and they discriminate u if ur a male trying to get a job there

Yes indeed. If you didnt catch onto the internet wave and get rich off that then you’re doomed to be wageslaving and never getting laid unless you went to college for half of your life and struggled getting a good paying job or have 5 years work experience.
College is high IQ only

Just do a trade, they pay better anyway. Fuck working for a multibillion dollar corporation that doesn't care about me.

fucking brutal
low iq is one of my biggest problems. shit genetics all around

dont even bother trying if you're low IQ or atypical to be honest just accept your fate and wageslave that 35K a year job like you were meant to do
fucking brutal
low iq is one of my biggest problems. shit genetics all around

Just study CS brah. Jokes aside normies who can't code whatsoever can still get jobs with such a degree. Maybe not right now but if the economy improves they'll hire you, though with some effort and luck on your side since you're ugly. But make sure you're non-NT, programming should be for us only instead of making us have NT colleagues who want us to do their work for them.

And stay away from lower level languages like C++ and C, too much effort if you're not high IQ. Go with Java and/or C#, + some Javascript and whichever JS framework is the most popular by the time you start

Last edited: