Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if youre happy go lucky and nice growing up.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
and you follow all the rules.

and youre a hard worker.

normies will demolish the fuck out of you.

its even worse. if they cant get to you.

that shit makes them pissed.

we live in a dog eat dog world.

we live in a dog eat dog world.
IMG 4237

Normfag are like kikes controlling the world. They will lifemogged us, no matter how bad their life is.

I realized it can be lethal to show your happiness. When I’m happy and in a good mood, I try to hide it, because it mostly attracts evil snakes that want to take my happiness away from me. Strange world we live in.

I realized it can be lethal to show your happiness. When I’m happy and in a good mood, I try to hide it, because it mostly attracts evil snakes that want to take my happiness away from me. Strange world we live in.
thats fucking brutal bro. when i see other people happy it makes me happy.

true

in the last century, people wanted to be middle class or w/e. but that's associated with some level of civility and politeness, which normies can't stand.

nowadays zoomies all just want to act like niggers from the ghetto

Normfag are like kikes controlling the world. They will lifemogged us, no matter how bad their life is.
There's nothing lifemogging about being an over 40 bald, fat, broke divorced cuck that "werks hard" for a livin'.