Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you're gonna write a suicide note it should be about your height

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If there's anything short men could achieve it's possibly outsuiciding trannies

Last edited:
It's perfectly acceptable to bully short men, society doesn't raise an eyebrow when a short man gets beaten, abused, rejected and destroyed mentally by women.

You don't need a study to know constant bullying because of things you can't control messes you up.

Women Will celebrate after reading that article

Short men are a fucking joke to women and society. I'm 5'6 and my life is unfair

If it was a foid there would be a fundraiser, charity, and a Netflix special about her.

The overwhelming majority of suicides are male but netflix still made a series about female suicide (13 reasons why)

The overwhelming majority of suicides are male but netflix still made a series about female suicide (13 reasons why)
At least it's a wonderful comedy special, if nothing else.

Ngl I enjoyed it although it exposed a lot of blackpill truths
Albeit unintentionally. Still tried to make it seem like women have actual problems, and should have zero accountability. Y'know: like most media.